+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Gamer09

Jul 21, 2021
Hi,

I submitted my PR application through PNP Express entry in Jan 2021. I am residing in USA and my wife and 2 kids who were part of the PR application have travelled to India last month for a family emergency and they are still there. Do i need to notify IRCC about my wife and kids travel to India?

Abdbh11772g

Jul 14, 2021
Hi members,
I received my aor in Jan 2021 CEC inland. My application is pretty straight forward and my work and education documents I am claiming points for are all Canadian. I don't get it, why is cic taking so much time to process a simple application? I know there is a covid backlog of applicants but people typically get their approval within 6 months.

Abdbh11772g

Jul 14, 2021
Hi,

I submitted my PR application through PNP Express entry in Jan 2021. I am residing in USA and my wife and 2 kids who were part of the PR application have travelled to India last month for a family emergency and they are still there. Do i need to notify IRCC about my wife and kids travel to India?
If they are just visiting India (less than 6 months) then I don't think it matters. But look for a second opinion. Hope that helps and good luck with your application.

marinamuricy

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Hi members,
I received my aor in Jan 2021 CEC inland. My application is pretty straight forward and my work and education documents I am claiming points for are all Canadian. I don't get it, why is cic taking so much time to process a simple application? I know there is a covid backlog of applicants but people typically get their approval within 6 months.
Dude, you barely completed 6 months. There are FSW ppl waiting for about a year and half now. I know you are CEC but consider yourself luck to have a better perspective than thousands of candidates. Six months is not that long, pre-pandemic average processing time was 9 months despite the 6 months timeline IRCC used to provide. Hang in there.

TheBigMaster

Mar 19, 2021
Dude, you barely completed 6 months. There are FSW ppl waiting for about a year and half now. I know you are CEC but consider yourself luck to have a better perspective than thousands of candidates. Six months is not that long, pre-pandemic average processing time was 9 months despite the 6 months timeline IRCC used to provide. Hang in there.
On twitter I have seen ppl April AOR complaining about late processing and long standing wait !

Toshit1990

Feb 2, 2021
Folks, in the case of FSW - Outland candidates, has anyone received COPR yet. Also, what's the latest AOR (FSW-Outland) from what you heard getting a PR card? Just want to check how long the waiting queue is.

Reactions: afc1

Jaymin12

Apr 7, 2021
Folks, in the case of FSW - Outland candidates, has anyone received COPR yet. Also, what's the latest AOR (FSW-Outland) from what you heard getting a PR card? Just want to check how long the waiting queue is.
Has anyone got copr yet..? And how long the waiting queue is..? Just i want to know pls help

Jun 12, 2020
Hi Folks,
I had applied for PR as FSW - Inland candidate with only 6 months of Canada Experience. As my 1 year of Canada experience threshold has been met, will I be placed or considered under the the CEC Inland Category automatically or do I need to inform IRCC to place my application under CEC Inland? My AOR - 13 January 2021. On calling the IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100) they are disconnecting the calls due to high call volume. Guidance in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

tshtsh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
I'm not sure FSW-O candidates are allowed in at the moment. Looks like processing is on hold. CEC cut-off was 357 today.

marinamuricy

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
I'm not sure FSW-O candidates are allowed in at the moment. Looks like processing is on hold. CEC cut-off was 357 today.
Yes, they are allowed. The problem is IRCC and VO in other countries are way too slow and have a lot of backlogs to deal with. I don't think we are going to be seeing any FSW-O from 2021 getting COPR soon.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Hi Folks,
I had applied for PR as FSW - Inland candidate with only 6 months of Canada Experience. As my 1 year of Canada experience threshold has been met, will I be placed or considered under the the CEC Inland Category automatically or do I need to inform IRCC to place my application under CEC Inland? My AOR - 13 January 2021. On calling the IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100) they are disconnecting the calls due to high call volume. Guidance in this regard would be greatly appreciated.
I don’t believe it can be changed. I think you would need to reapply as CEC.

Tarun23

Jul 23, 2021
Thanks for creating this thread!

ITA: Nov 18th 2020
AoR: Jan 2nd 2021

Is there any processing times data for EE FSW applications in 2020? Is it expected to get better, worse or stay the same in early 2021?
ITA : Nov 18th 2020
AoR: Dec 2nd 2020

No updates till now. We received biometric request letters on 13th Jan 2021 and completed Biometrics on 4th March 2020.
That’s all.

KOMARI

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Hello,
I have received my GCMS notes one month after having requested them. The result is as follows:
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
Criminality: In progress
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: In progress
In Note 3 the recommendation for my wife is passed. For me however is Review required. I tried to find out why but I could not. There are only two things I can think of that might drive the officer to recommend a review of my file:
1- The fact that my POF is a gift deed from my mother in law. I received the money cash and I put it myself in my bank account. However, I provided a photo of the money withdrawal receipt proving that she withdrew the sum in question from her bank account a day before.
2- The fact that I had a tourist visa for canada refused before.
What is your opinion about the Review required thing? When do you think I shall order GCMS notes again?
Dear @legalfalcon your opinion is appreciated.
Thank you all.