+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Newaz Sharif

Jun 18, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
Need help. Please read the scenario stated below, speculate my current standings and suggest me what to do.

My AOR is November 2020

Medical passed and biometric done in December and January consecutively.

GCMS note ordered in February 2021 and it took 120 days (4 months) to come back and as of February the date on which the note was generated, my application status is -

Eligibility- not started
Security- not started
Criminality- passed
Medical- passed
Biometric- done
Info Sharing- in progress

Review required on statutory questions as I have previous student visa refusals.

Ok as it the gcms note took 120 days and it contains the old info as per the generated date, I decided to raise webform in May and they replied-

“The application is now queued for review. Once the review has taken place, if any further documentation or information is required before a decision can be made on the application, our office will contact the applicants directly. Until the review has been completed, we will not be able to provide any further information. Please wait to be contacted by our office.”

After exactly 1 month in June I raise another webform the reply was exactly identical as the previous one stated above.

My query is - Are both the review they ask in note and webform same one?

Note*** From the beginning in my cic portal the background status was “we are processing” then it changed to “in progress” and then just 2 days after I raised my first webform in May 2021 it has changed back to “we are processing”.

I received 2 ghost updates other than the updates on Sunday but no change has reflected in my profile yet. I know ordering gcms note is a way to get the details but I would like you guys to direct me what to do and predict what’s those reviews for.
Are they same???

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Need help. Please read the scenario stated below, speculate my current standings and suggest me what to do.

My AOR is November 2020

Medical passed and biometric done in December and January consecutively.

GCMS note ordered in February 2021 and it took 120 days (4 months) to come back and as of February the date on which the note was generated, my application status is -

Eligibility- not started
Security- not started
Criminality- passed
Medical- passed
Biometric- done
Info Sharing- in progress

Review required on statutory questions as I have previous student visa refusals.

Ok as it the gcms note took 120 days and it contains the old info as per the generated date, I decided to raise webform in May and they replied-

“The application is now queued for review. Once the review has taken place, if any further documentation or information is required before a decision can be made on the application, our office will contact the applicants directly. Until the review has been completed, we will not be able to provide any further information. Please wait to be contacted by our office.”

After exactly 1 month in June I raise another webform the reply was exactly identical as the previous one stated above.

My query is - Are both the review they ask in note and webform same one?

Note*** From the beginning in my cic portal the background status was “we are processing” then it changed to “in progress” and then just 2 days after I raised my first webform in May 2021 it has changed back to “we are processing”.

I received 2 ghost updates other than the updates on Sunday but no change has reflected in my profile yet. I know ordering gcms note is a way to get the details but I would like you guys to direct me what to do and predict what’s those reviews for.
Are they same???
One possibility is that eligibility may have passed.
Best way to know either call IRCC or raise a GCMS request.

Newaz Sharif

Jun 18, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
One possibility is that eligibility may have passed.
Best way to know either call IRCC or raise a GCMS request.
My VO is Singapore. So there’s no way to call them. Raising webform seems ineffective and gcms takes time. Will order a gcms next month as I want to take a month of interval between two communications with ircc or vo.

Mar 28, 2021
@legalfalcon Hi can you please help me with the below concern.

My PR application is currently under process and at the time of applying I had sufficient funds and no loan. However, I will be traveling to canada next month for study purpose and have now taken education loan.

At the time of COPR, though I will have enough funds (my own), but I will also have education loan on my shoulder, though the EMI will start after 6 months of graduating and I plan to settle those once I find a job after graduation.

My question is will this loan impact my confirmation? and how should I explain my position to visa officer at that time?

Thank You.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Hi can you please help me with the below concern.

My PR application is currently under process and at the time of applying I had sufficient funds and no loan. However, I will be traveling to canada next month for study purpose and have now taken education loan.

At the time of COPR, though I will have enough funds (my own), but I will also have education loan on my shoulder, though the EMI will start after 6 months of graduating and I plan to settle those once I find a job after graduation.

My question is will this loan impact my confirmation? and how should I explain my position to visa officer at that time?

Thank You.
PoF is usually seen and evaluated during eligibility.
@legalfalcon where is my application processed?

Primary office: CIO
Secondary office: CPC- Ottawa

are there processing delays in said office?
The applications are routinely transferred to different offices across IRCC network based on workload, efficiency, specific country requirements etc.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/file-transfer.html

Currently, your application is at CPC-O, and your primary office (application responsible office)is Central Intake Office.

Reactions: Timbuktu_14

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
PoF is usually seen and evaluated during eligibility.

The applications are routinely transferred to different offices across IRCC network based on workload, efficiency, specific country requirements etc.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/file-transfer.html

Currently, your application is at CPC-O, and your primary office (application responsible office)is Central Intake Office.
Ottawa seems to be sitting on a lot of files in recent months. I hope they are able to handle the backlogs efficiently.

VAASANTOS

Nov 18, 2016
PR-CEC
ITA AUG20,2020
MEDICAL SEP09,2020
APP SEP22,2020
AOR SEP23,2020
BIOMETRICS NOV19,2020
PR APPROVED JUN18,2021 (9 MONTHS AFTER AOR o_O)
EMAIL-PR Confirmation Portal JUN18,2021
I CONFIRMED ADDRESS AND UPLOADED PHOTOS ON PORTAL: JUN19,2021
eCOPR: JUN22,2021
PR card mailed to my address: JUN30,2021
PR CARD RECEIVED: JUL05,2021

shersher87

Nov 5, 2020
Update: Passed my medical results as of March 4th. Also, got a request letter on the 4th to pay my Biometrics fee. Which I paid and uploaded the receipt as requested.
Does anyone know if ill be getting the request to go and submit my biometrics soon?
Did you get your biometrics instruction letter? How long after uploading the receipt did you take to get biometrics instruction letter.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon or seniors - there is a recent change in POF updated in CIC. Does this implies to all of us who received AOR and waiting for COPR? Please help in clarifying this
Any change after you have submitted your application does not apply to you. It only applied for applicants who will submit the application.

famurillo

Jul 5, 2021
Hi guys, I just received my eCOPR. Just wanted to share my timeline.
- ITA: December 9, 2021
- AOR: January 25, 2021
- Medicals confirmation: Feb 28
- Call from IRCC asking me why I didn't reply to the email about the portal that was sent on May 5th this happened on June 30th. I got the portal email while speaking with the associate. I sent the email with the details that same day.
- Upload photo and update address: Sat, July 3rd.
- eCOPR: July 5th.

CEC inland with a dependant, spouse.

Anybody the actual processing time for the PR card?

Thanks everybody for sharing! Super helpful and much easier to cope with this process with a community like this.

Cheers,

Guifig

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi guys, I just received my eCOPR. Just wanted to share my timeline.
- ITA: December 9, 2021
- AOR: January 25, 2021
- Medicals confirmation: Feb 28
- Call from IRCC asking me why I didn't reply to the email about the portal that was sent on May 5th this happened on June 30th. I got the portal email while speaking with the associate. I sent the email with the details that same day.
- Upload photo and update address: Sat, July 3rd.
- eCOPR: July 5th.

CEC inland with a dependant, spouse.

Anybody the actual processing time for the PR card?

Thanks everybody for sharing! Super helpful and much easier to cope with this process with a community like this.

Cheers,
Congrats
Do you know your VO?