+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

business___

Mar 16, 2019
I don’t know y they don’t understand situation.I am thinking to leave my job n going to India bcz I don’t know how many months they ll take for actual decision.it’s giving me stress which I cant tolerate or explain.
I share your frustration. Called yesterday just to be told eligibility hasn’t started. No further info. Inland application with an outland spouse.

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
I share your frustration. Called yesterday just to be told eligibility hasn’t started. No further info. Inland application with an outland spouse.
i don’t know what they are doing . If they can’t process the files thn y new invitations.I can understand that they have there own procedure to process the files but they should take it serious to reunite the families of temporary foreign workers .

Reactions: business___

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Hi, any suggestions would be helpful

Shown $21000 as proof of funds Initially, instead of 19836

Can I withdraw the extra amount?

janaor2021

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2021
I ordered from getgcms.com

It's owned by @legalfalcon and he's been delivering well within the 30days timeline.
Dear @Timbuktu_14, Thank you for your guidance. After reviewing the website I have applied for the GCMS notes through getgcms.com.

And @legalfalcon, thank you for a quick, easy, and secure to use website for ordering of GCMS notes.

17ha15

Oct 15, 2018
Hi guys, my spouse and I applied for the PR outside of Canada but we are both exempt from travel restrictions so we moved back to Canada. Will our processing time change since we are exempt from travel restrictions? Also, people are saying that IRCC still hasn't processed some of 2019 PR applications and almost all 2020 PR applications; in this case; we have to wait like 20-24 months to get our PR finalized? Can someone please elaborate on that? Thank you.

business___

Mar 16, 2019
Hi guys, my spouse and I applied for the PR outside of Canada but we are both exempt from travel restrictions so we moved back to Canada. Will our processing time change since we are exempt from travel restrictions? Also, people are saying that IRCC still hasn't processed some of 2019 PR applications and almost all 2020 PR applications; in this case; we have to wait like 20-24 months to get our PR finalized? Can someone please elaborate on that? Thank you.
Last I spoke to IRCC (two days ago), the agent confirmed inland applications are being prioritized for processing. So unless you’re inland expect further delays...

17ha15

Oct 15, 2018
Last I spoke to IRCC (two days ago), the agent confirmed inland applications are being prioritized for processing. So unless you’re inland expect further delays...
I applied when I was outside Canada; but I moved to Canada couple of months ago. Does this mean I am an inland? Thanks

business___

Mar 16, 2019
Yeah well just to clarify my last post... I meant those who are inland or exempt from travel restrictions will be prioritized. As you mentioned you fit the latter I’d assume your application will be prioritized as long IRCC is aware of your circumstances.

business___

Mar 16, 2019
I’m not sure where you found out about delays impacting almost all 2020 applications... I don’t believe that’s true. Maybe check an immigration tracker for better insight.

17ha15

Oct 15, 2018
I’m not sure where you found out about delays impacting almost all 2020 applications... I don’t believe that’s true. Maybe check an immigration tracker for better insight.
I have friends that have their applications done and processed but due to Covid; they have been waiting for almost a year to get their CPCO something like this?

business___

Mar 16, 2019
I have friends that have their applications done and processed but due to Covid; they have been waiting for almost a year to get their CPCO something like this?
Well it depends on the sample size you’re talking about here mate. Everyone has varying timelines or experiences so it’s hard say. I doubt almost all applications of 2020 haven’t been processed. I’ve seen quite a few posts about receiving COPRs for AORs of 2020.