+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

chrisflare

Feb 3, 2021
Hi all,

just called IRCC to request some updates on my application.

CEC, AOR: Jan 23, biometrics done on Feb 16.

VO: Ottawa
Eligibility: recommended pass
Non-criminality check: in progress
Security check: not started

Questions:
For the stage of "recommended pass", the eligibility review will be passed to a senior officer for a final decision, is that right? and is that the process from every applicant?
And is Ottawa a speedy office?

Thank you!
Hi all, just logged in to my IRCC account and saw a GU, but I saw no changes at all.
My eligibility and background check are still as "we are processing...". Thought it may be changed to "your eligibility/background check is in progress"?

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
Called IRCC today.

My AOR is 21 January 2021.
Last update : RCMP (Additional document) received on 3rd March.

Since then No updates or GU.

Agent told "Eligibility not started yet"
Background checks are going on.
Profile seems to be good. They have everything they need.

VO - Vancouver
My status is exactly like u.it’s frustrating.killing me as my dependents are Outland n wanna meet thm as soon as possible.

Reactions: Jasmeet1723

tshtsh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
Hope so .my AOR 28 Jan 2021.now it’s almost 4 months .just medical and biometric updated.I m thinking to order GCMS.I just called IRCC in end of March they said background is in process .nothing much .
my AOR is the same though i'm an outland candidate. GCMS notes were generated April 20 . Application still at CIO . Eligibility not started.

anon247

Feb 2, 2021
Presently Proof of Funds in my currency is less than what I put in 5 months ago. Do I need to top up the amount?

lightmickey

Mar 29, 2021
Hi evreryone have contacted ircc today and received below:
eligibility -passed
security- pending
criminality -Pending
info sharing- passed

Can someone pls advise what does it mean?@legalfalcon

Last edited:

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
I have the same status. I had called last week around 14th May.
Background is in progress that is it. Nothing else.
I don’t know y they don’t understand situation.I am thinking to leave my job n going to India bcz I don’t know how many months they ll take for actual decision.it’s giving me stress which I cant tolerate or explain.

Reactions: business___

Mayur2416

Jul 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2021
@legalfalcon need advice... I ordered gcms notes from getgcms.com on 7th March. Haven't received them till now. Is it normal? I am freaking out here?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon need advice... I ordered gcms notes from getgcms.com on 7th March. Haven't received them till now. Is it normal? I am freaking out here?
There are some cases where delays happen. Starting Late February IRCC is releasing GCMS notes on time for most applicants.

There is nothing to be concerned about, most likely a complaint would have been field with OIC.

Unfortunately, you will just have to wait. In a similar case, IRCC just forgot to process a request that was filed in February and then sent this later:

Good Afternoon,

I was able to recover your requested made on February 26. I apologize for our error. I have created your request A-2021-XXXXX. It has been assigned to a Production group for urgent process.

Please note that you have the right to file a complaint to the Office Information Commissioner should you believe that you have been denied any of your rights under the Act.

I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Thanking you in advance,