+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Hailemike

Sep 22, 2020
Any applicant with his application gwtting processed at Kenya, Nairobi office ?? The office is not responding emails, phone calls... never heard from them.

leviathan

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
IRCC records confirm that your application was received on January 24, 2021, and is currently pending an eligibility decision at the Canadian visa office in Cairo. Criminality and medical examination results are passed, however, background security clearances are not yet complete.

Can someone tell me what does this reply means?

Reactions: Bacelor

Gurp1313

Jan 30, 2021
@legalfalcon
Hello
My AOR is Jan 21 and am FSW O. MEP 9 Feb.
Can you please guide at what stage ircc sends the file to native country.
I am not the primary applicant and when i called up IRCC yesterday the agent told me that he can give the details concerned specifically to me and not about the main applicant. He said that the file is at new delhi office and he doesn't have access to that so he cannot give any info. Thats kinda confusing as when main applicant called them a month back the agent confirmed that apart from MEP nothing has started.
Kindly suggest and guide.
Thanks in advance.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Hello
My AOR is Jan 21 and am FSW O. MEP 9 Feb.
Can you please guide at what stage ircc sends the file to native country.
I am not the primary applicant and when i called up IRCC yesterday the agent told me that he can give the details concerned specifically to me and not about the main applicant. He said that the file is at new delhi office and he doesn't have access to that so he cannot give any info. Thats kinda confusing as when main applicant called them a month back the agent confirmed that apart from MEP nothing has started.
Kindly suggest and guide.
Thanks in advance.
A file can be transferred at any stage and there is no specific time frame as to when it will be transferred. Files are transferred due to work load distribution, staffing, need for country specific information etc.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/file-transfer.html

If the file was recently transferred, then you will have to contact the local visa office where the file is, as any file that is at an office outside Canada, the information is not available when you call IRCC.

Also, the information will only be disclosed to the primary applicant, unless any other person, including the dependant has authorisation to release form is on file. If you the PA and the dependent spouse contact IRCC to get updates you can file the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form and then the PA as well as the designated individual will be able to obtain information.

Use this form if you want to allow Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to release your personal information to someone you choose. The person you choose will be able to get information on your case file, such as the status of your application.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/release-information-individual.html

Reactions: Gurp1313

Gurp1313

Jan 30, 2021
A file can be transferred at any stage and there is no specific time frame as to when it will be transferred. Files are transferred due to work load distribution, staffing, need for country specific information etc.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/file-transfer.html

If the file was recently transferred, then you will have to contact the local visa office where the file is, as any file that is at an office outside Canada, the information is not available when you call IRCC.

Also, the information will only be disclosed to the primary applicant, unless any other person, including the dependant has authorisation to release form is on file. If you the PA and the dependent spouse contact IRCC to get updates you can file the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form and then the PA as well as the designated individual will be able to obtain information.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/release-information-individual.html
Thank you for such a quick response...
But does the local visa office gives the information to the primary applicant in the same way as IRCC does?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for such a quick response...
But does the local visa office gives the information to the primary applicant in the same way as IRCC does?
Will depend on the LVO and how you can contact them.

julianakm

Jun 21, 2019
Hello,

AOR: Jan 15th, 2021
FSW-Inland
Still no MEP and no BIL, is this normal?
I ordered GCMS Notes, but wating for their response.

I raised an webform and asked if, at least, the R10 Completeness Check has been finalized since I'm waiting for my BOWP to be approved. Their answer was:
"All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment."
Does it mean that the R10 stage has passed?

Thanks

leviathan

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
@legalfalcon

IRCC records confirm that your application was received on January 24, 2021, and is currently pending an eligibility decision at the Canadian visa office in Cairo. Criminality and medical examination results are passed, however, background security clearances are not yet complete.

Can you please tell me what does this reply means? Is this a positive response or not?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Can you please tell me what does this reply means? Is this a positive response or not?
All application go though the following stages:

R10
Medicals
Criminality
Eligibility
Security

Eligibility is the most important stage, and that is still pending.

To read on the stages, see https://bit.ly/3e6OpLz

Buho09

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
I also haven’t received any GU.
Aor: 7th Jan 2021
Pnp outland.
However, I called Ircc a month ago and eligibility passed, criminality done, info sharing completed, security not started as of then. Waiting patiently but intend to apply for GCMS by May if nothing comes through.
This has been a real test of patience
did you receive any GU before you came to know that your eligibility is passed ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Reactions: KeddyCan

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Anyone have any news about Mexico VO? I’ve learned my profile was transferred there 2 months ago and it’s been a dead zone. They won’t transfer me to agents when I call and won’t give information on my profile through email, saying their agents are extremely busy. It seems to be one of the slowest VO in immitracker.