>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
FSW Outland
ITA 2020-12-09
AOR 2021-01-04
Biometrics 2021-02-05
Medical *STILL REVIEWING*

Q: It’s been nearly 3 months since I received the AoR and yet my medical exam has not passed. What’s taking them so long to go through my medical results
Did you receive any report from immigration doctor after you did your medical

irtiza104

Dec 11, 2020
FSW Outland
ITA 2020-12-09
AOR 2021-01-04
Biometrics 2021-02-05
Medical *STILL REVIEWING*

Q: It’s been nearly 3 months since I received the AoR and yet my medical exam has not passed. What’s taking them so long to go through my medical results
Hi, I am facing this issue as well. And this is making me nervous. While the medical exam, the physician was concerned about my childs speech delay. She is just 1.5 years old. Not sure what is happening. Can they reject my application without any further notice?

AOR 25 FEB

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
Hi, I am facing this issue as well. And this is making me nervous. While the medical exam, the physician was concerned about my childs speech delay. She is just 1.5 years old. Not sure what is happening. Can they reject my application without any further notice?

AOR 25 FEB
Did you got any call or any reports from you immigration doctor after you completed you medical exam? Any kind of findings?

irtiza104

Dec 11, 2020
Did you got any call or any reports from you immigration doctor after you completed you medical exam? Any kind of findings?
I called them last week and they unofficially shared the medical report with us. It said that my child had early speech delay written in red.

3 weeks ago I got a mail from regional medical office asking about how long my daughter plans to stay in canada and under which category she applied for. I thought this was a weird question as she is only 1.5 years old and we are applying for PR. Replied accordingly.

Any other ways to know what is happening or if they received my reply?

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Hi, How do we know whether our eligibility was met or rejected? I know if it is accepted, they do not update in profile until the very end. But if it has been rejected, will they let us know or just let us keep waiting? Thanks

nawaka7

Mar 30, 2021

AOR 25 FEB
Me too. It is making me nervous while I am waiting for their answer. The IRCC website does state that a “complicated” case would take longer. I second guessed they may have classified my case as “complicated”. Upon reading your reply, I feel more certain about my guess. However, whether they will reject your case or not depends on the cost of speech-related therapy, I must assume. That is the criterion of medical inadmissibility, of which cap is about 20k CAD.

Guifig

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Category........
CEC
Me too. It is making me nervous while I am waiting for their answer. The IRCC website does state that a “complicated” case would take longer. I second guessed they may have classified my case as “complicated”. Upon reading your reply, I feel more certain about my guess. However, whether they will reject your case or not depends on the cost of speech-related therapy, I must assume. That is the criterion of medical inadmissibility, of which cap is about 20k CAD.
Canadian government will never refuse a new immigrant because of a 20k treatment. It doesn’t cause excessive demand on Canadian Health Service.
See: https://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/ts/news/canada/2021/03/26/canada-to-change-law-that-bars-immigrants-with-disabilities-and-illnesses.html

nawaka7

Mar 30, 2021
Canadian government will never refuse a new immigrant because of a 20k treatment. It doesn’t cause excessive demand on Canadian Health Service.
See: https://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/ts/news/canada/2021/03/26/canada-to-change-law-that-bars-immigrants-with-disabilities-and-illnesses.html
It is clearly written that the bar in 2020, synonymously written as current regulations, was set at 21k CAD. The inclusion of several tens of applications seems to have been the result of “the temporary changes” in the context. I understand the government of Canada wants to promote inclusion and equality. However, what you claim is what Canadian government is PLANNING to change towards, not what it is now. Whether the medical inadmissibility policy has been lifted will be found out soon since my medical examination is pending because of my medical condition. I will let you know if they turn my case down.

no_nonslense

Aug 29, 2020
Greetings,
Got off the call with IRCC yesterday and my status is as follows:
AOR - 9 Jan 2021
FSW - Outland
Medicals: Passed on Feb 12 2021
Biometrics submitted: Feb 26 2021
Eligibility: Passed
Security: In Progress
Criminality: Not Started

Edit: My Background status says "We are processing your background check.."

My question to the forum:
Provided that border regulations change for applicants like me and we are allowed to enter Canada, how long does one assume for the PPR to be issued after Eligibility?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buho09

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
Hello Every one.
I want to apply GCMS notes for the first time.
I am FSW Outland.
Which option is better to order GCMS?
1. THE GCMS online, or
2. APPLY GCMS?

AOR: 15th January 2021
MEP: 5th February
Biometrics pass: 11th February
Thegcmsonline is reliable source. I have applied from the same website

Reactions: Shushmoy Mahid

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
Dear @neha_415, Did you receive an answer from IRCC ?
Yes. The same response criminality cleared and rest all not started. I have ordered for GCMS notes now. One person with the same aor and fsw O, got eligibility passed yesterday
She got a GU and the BC was changed to Your profile is in progress

Reactions: KeddyCan

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
Greetings,
Got off the call with IRCC yesterday and my status is as follows:
AOR - 9 Jan 2021
FSW - Outland
Medicals: Passed on Feb 12 2021
Biometrics submitted: Feb 26 2021
Eligibility: Passed
Security: In Progress
Criminality: Not Started

My question to the forum:
Provided that border regulations change for applicants like me and we are allowed to enter Canada, how long does one assume for the PPR to be issued after Eligibility?
Thanks.
wow.. what is your VO?