+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Prannu

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
I booked an appointment on feb24 for vfs jallandhar . But till now didnt got any email regarding appointment date and time . Is there anyone who also didn’t got ?
I booked in hyd on same date. When i called the agent,he told ill be receiving in 2-3 days

KOMARI

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Hello everyone,
I posted the following question several times but I could not get a clear answer for it. I hope I will get one this time. I am an outland FSW (aor: January 18th). Is biometrics needed for the secondary applicant immediately after the MEP? Actually, my biometrics were automatically registered from a previous visa application that's why I did not receive any request to do it. However, my wife has never done the biometrics before and still IRCC did not request it. Is this normal at this stage?
My biometrics instructions read as follows:

Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Thanks a lot for your reply.

yelle

Nov 27, 2020
Hello everyone,
I posted the following question several times but I could not get a clear answer for it. I hope I will get one this time. I am an outland FSW (aor: January 18th). Is biometrics needed for the secondary applicant immediately after the MEP? Actually, my biometrics were automatically registered from a previous visa application that's why I did not receive any request to do it. However, my wife has never done the biometrics before and still IRCC did not request it. Is this normal at this stage?
My biometrics instructions read as follows:

Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Thanks a lot for your reply.

My husband and I are in the same situation. I had my biometrics taken last year, MEP but still no biometrics collection letter for him.
He's the primary applicant
aor 8th of January:confused:

Reactions: KOMARI

Komal1988

Jan 14, 2021
How did you get to choose premium service? I booked appointment through webform and never knew this option.
There wasn't any option when I applied for biometrics through webform. They however asked me whether I want to have faster passport handling after PPR (3 to 4 days), if so I have to pay Rs. 3050 (though I already paid my biometrics fee beforehand). Other option was slow processing that may take around 45 day. They were still charging for that as well. So I opted for the faster one. They told me that while I submitted my passport after PPR, I have to fill the premium option there.
Not sure if that's going to make any difference.

Komal1988

Jan 14, 2021
When did u booked ur appointnent? What vfs you choose? I booked on 24th feb but didnt got appointment till date for vfs delhi. I had submitted biometrics fee upfront with express entry application, still do i need to pay this premium fee?
I applied for Vfs Chandigarh on 24th feb and got it booked for today (1st march). These charges that I paid are additional to the biometrics fee we pay during the application. You can choose between quicker processing (Rs. 3050) and normal one (Rs. 2000). However they will be charging you that extra amount.

Komal1988

Jan 14, 2021
There wasn't any option when I applied for biometrics through webform. They however asked me whether I want to have faster passport handling after PPR (3 to 4 days), if so I have to pay Rs. 3050 (though I already paid my biometrics fee beforehand). Other option was slow processing that may take around 45 day. They were still charging for that as well. So I opted for the faster one. They told me that while I submitted my passport after PPR, I have to fill the premium option there.
Not sure if that's going to make any difference.
This was when I visited vfs office. They asked me in person to choose between these options.

Komal1988

Jan 14, 2021
I paid it too. Not sure why they collect these fees now. They said that the passport handling would be quicker and trackable when we get the PPR. In fact, everybody in my batch paid the premium fee.
Yes, they told me the same. I don't know how would that help. I did pay however.

Reactions: KeddyCan

Toshit1990

Feb 2, 2021
My IRCC account shows - 28% percent progress and PR in 4 months timeframe.

Does this mean anything, or is it just showing some system-generated stat and in reality the full process might still take a year to complete?

leviathan

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017

Does this mean anything, or is it just showing some system-generated stat and in reality the full process might still take a year to complete?
Don't pay much attention to it , the normal processing time for 80% of applications in 2019 was 9 months and that was before COVID , I think in the current situation the normal processing time would be a year.

Komal1988

Jan 14, 2021

Shows the same for me. I believe its just the timeframe they present in percentage from AoR to the next six months for everyone. I don't think it's has a great significance.

Mayur2416

Jul 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2021
Guys

If ircc requires additional docs. They send a mail or is it updated only on the Express entry account

Jul 10, 2018
I have submitted my ITR on Dec 23rd 2019 (OINP), and I have received a message to resubmit medicals on Feb 2nd 2021, i have resubmitted them and the medical status is updated in my application on Feb 15th 2021.
How long it might take after medical to process the application. I have heard lot of applications got processed which are submitted after Dec 23rd also. What could be the reason of delay in my application?