+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for writing to the VFS Canada services.

Please be informed that your appointment has been booked and you will receive the appointment letter on your registered email address.

Note:

• Please ensure you arrive at the Canada Visa Application Centre 15 minutes prior to your appointed time.
  • The appointment letter will provide details of the date, time and location of the appointment, along with other relevant information, so we would request you to kindly carry a print of the appointment letter.
  • We would like to inform you that the applicant needs to carry the Bio-metrics Instruction Letter (BIL), applicant’s passport bio page photocopy, appointment letter, bio-metrics fee receipt along with the documents as mentioned in the Bio-metrics Instruction Letter (BIL) letter.

For further assistance, please visit our website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/. Timings: 08:00 to 17:00 hrs. (Monday to Friday except High Commission of Canada Holidays).

Best regards,

----------
VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre – India

----------

VFS GLOBAL

EST. 2001 | Partnering Governments. Providing Solutions.

For more information please visit our website http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/
--------------------

Received this email. Do I need to present the fee receipt that I got after the payment (when submitted my application, around 1410 dollars) as biometrics fee receipt? Or is there some separate biometrics fee receipt that I'm missing out?

Kindly help
May I ask when did you apply the biometric enrollment? Because I booked for biometric on 24th Feb but did not receive this email yet. I only received an automated acknowledged message. Did I miss something?

KeddyCan

Oct 28, 2020
May I ask when did you apply the biometric enrollment? Because I booked for biometric on 24th Feb but did not receive this email yet. I only received an automated acknowledged message. Did I miss something?
Don't worry. I visited Chennai VFS on Friday for my biometric submission. When asked, they said that the slots were full until Monday, and those who have booked already would get their appointments by next week. So, what I understand is that they are not sending out the appointments all at once. First, they confirm appointments for 2 days, and next set of people for next 2 days, batch by batch.

You have received an acknowledgment. You will get an sms and 3 emails once your appointment is confirmed. Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: mvneema10

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Don't worry. I visited Chennai VFS on Friday for my biometric submission. When asked, they said that the slots were full until Monday, and those who have booked already would get their appointments by next week. So, what I understand is that they are not sending out the appointments all at once. First, they confirm appointments for 2 days, and next set of people for next 2 days, batch by batch.

You have received an acknowledgment. You will get an sms and 3 emails once your appointment is confirmed. Cheers!
Thanks for detailed response

Komal1988

Jan 14, 2021
I too applied on the same date. They declared that the application for appointment takes 2 working days to be approved however delay may be expected. However I received a text message on my phone the next day about the appointment date and time. The next day they sent me the email too that had appointment letter attached.

I believe the time may vary for case to case (may be because of the availability due to high rush). There may be a delay but I don't think there can be any other reason. Your appointment letter must be on it's way.

KOMARI

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Hello,
FSW-Outland
ITA: 05 Nov 2020
AoR: 18 Jan 2021
MEP: 08 Feb
Biometrics: 18 Feb 2018 (previous visa application)
Background check: under process

My question is, is it normal that I did not receive any Biometrics request for my wife? Or only the primary applicant biometrics is enough at this stage? Thanks in advance.

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
Hello,
FSW-Outland

My question is, is it normal that I did not receive any Biometrics request for my wife? Or only the primary applicant biometrics is enough at this stage? Thanks in advance.
I am cec inland and gave bio metric both for me and my spouse, not sure if Outland have different process or not

Reactions: KOMARI

african88

Feb 2, 2021
@legalfalcon I just realised that my work reference letter is missing contact details of the company. My AOR is 31 Jan and MEP 16 February. I submitted revised work reference via web form on 23 February. Should I be worried that my application may fail the R10 check? Ircc is taking long to reply to webforms so I'm not sure if they have received my document. It's too early to order GCMS notes but do you have any suggestions on what I can do? Application is FSW Outland.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Does the progress bar showing up for all applicants indicate that the IRCC might be returning to normal?
The progress bar disappears and returns every now and then. It’s just the elapsed time between your AOR and the 6 month average processing time so it’s not indicative of where your application is at at any point of those 6 months (e.g., reaching 60% doesn’t mean your eligibility is already passed, etc). Tbh, IRCC should just do away with it as it gives false hopes to candidates and is useless.

If you look at the average processing time for CEC and FSW in 2019, 80% of applications were completed in 7 and 9 months respectively. This was pre-covid. See table 35 of https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/express-entry-year-end-report-2019.html

Reactions: leviathan

Gurp1313

Jan 30, 2021
Hello,
FSW-Outland

for your spouse, you reply back on mail from which you received the appoint details with letter. Give all the details as you gave while scheduling your appointment with a request to schedule your spouse's appointment. VFS will schedule and will share the appointment details on you mail itself.
Alternatively, take your spouse along with you at your scheduled slot, enrol her for PPR premier service by paying INR 3050 in cash and they whill give you the immediate slot for your spouse. (this is what I did)

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
for your spouse, you reply back on mail from which you received the appoint details with letter. Give all the details as you gave while scheduling your appointment with a request to schedule your spouse's appointment. VFS will schedule and will share the appointment details on you mail itself.
Alternatively, take your spouse along with you at your scheduled slot, enrol her for PPR premier service by paying INR 3050 in cash and they whill give you the immediate slot for your spouse. (this is what I did)
Also attach your spouse's BIL letter.

Gurp1313

Jan 30, 2021
I submitted my biometrics on Thursday, on my profile biometrics details are reflecting but my profile still says that action is required and under biometrics it says I need to submit my bio metrics. Any one else having the same scenario ??