+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

leviathan

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Did you say yes in the application for the biometrics question they asked?
I remember them asking about processing fees and right of permanent residence fees only, I checked them both first, then changed it later to processing fees only, don't remember anything about biometric, maybe I didn't notice, is there a possibility to pay Biometrics fees now?

Last edited:

shogunsft

May 11, 2018
Toronto
Application type - Inland CEC
ITA - 8th Jan, 2021
AOR - 11th Jan, 2021
Medicals passed - 1st Feb, 2021
NOC - 7314 Railwaycar men/women

mitwa1990

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
NOC Code......
Quick Update:

FSW Outland
Residence: USA
AOR:8th Jan 2021
MEP: 3rd Feb 2021
BIL:3rd Feb 2021

Received biometrics.

Took the biometrics appointment for next week.

TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE IN USA, TAKE AN APPOINTMENT IN THE VAC (VFS) CENTERS (SFO,LAX,SEA,NYC) , IF POSSIBLE. THE APPOINTMENTS ARE EASILY AVAILABLE FOR NEXT WEEK. Appointments in USCIS is available after a month.

Last edited:
Reactions: nellyrow

mitwa1990

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
NOC Code......
I remember them asking about processing fees and right of permanent residence fees only, I checked them both first, then changed it later to processing fees only, don't remember anything about biometric, maybe I didn't notice, is there a possibility to pay Biometrics fees now?
I think you need to raise a webform and ask the issue but the fastest way is to talk with IRCC representatives

wasifashrafi

Oct 27, 2016
Hi All,
I have got ITA on 21st Jan CEC Inland and gathering my documents, need your help in following,

1. I had 3 passports in total from my home country and according to my travel history i had 1 international visit on each, i have lost the first passport and have two now, similarly my wife has been issued 2 passports and have history on one each but lost the 1st one. Do i need to mention this in explanation letter or uploading the recent ones with stamps pages would be good.

2. My back home employer changed his business nature and closed his website as well, new business is entirely different only the name is same, i got a hold of him and he said that he can verify my employment on email or on phone if required, but my concern is when case officer will search the company name then wont find the website and on FB and other sources company exist but with totally different business nature.

Need help!

Joeyzen

Nov 3, 2020
PNP - Outland (UAE) (Family of 3)
ITA - November 25, 2020
Medicals - January 2, 2021
AOR - January 27, 2021

Is it true that PNP takes more time for BIL & medical status to change?

mandeep85

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
Anyone in India who received BIL? Did the biometrics start for PR applications?
i received BIL 27 january but in india biomatrics for PR is off only students and workpermit applications are start
S and W is open EP is off... can anyone suggest me what to do...?

leviathan

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
I think you need to raise a webform and ask the issue but the fastest way is to talk with IRCC representatives
I applied 2.5 years ago as a FSW and was rejected and I did biometrics then, is this might be the reason they didn't ask for Biometrics?

Last edited: