Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-01-2021
Med's Done....
16-12-2021
@legalfalcon

I am in a situation. I received an information letter from CIC, asking me to submit the Passport to New Delhi vias office or report the change in circumstances with 30 day time limit for passport submission to New Delhi.

PNP Outland
AOR : 01-JAN-2021
Medical Passed : 09-FEB-2021
Re-Medical Passed : 16-DEC-2021
Moved to UK on Work Permit: 15-APR-2022 (both me and my spouse)
PPR : 22-JUL-2022

Problem: I had requested the visa office to update my COR, but they haven't done so yet. I have a planned travel for Portugal in early September so my passport is with the VFS for visa stamping. I would need the passport to travel to portugal as well. I have informed the change in circumstances to the IRCC, but reply is expected in 28 days. I am in a pickle right now, as I have to send the passport to IRCC New Delhi for visa Stamping, but I don't have my passport with me.

Questions:
1. Shouldn't IRCC update my COR and visa office from New Delhi to London, United Kingdom, after latest information update using webform?
2. If they don't extend my passport submission window, what are my options?

Thanks in advance!!

Manish Patel

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Please I need help here Kindly read the letter I got from consulate need good letter to explain this I made a mistake To put yes on have I been deny visa for Canada or any other country before

I have reviewed your application and the documents submitted in support of it. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.
I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states:
16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.
I have concerns that you failed to declare truthful information on your application. Specifically, you did not declare three USA refusals. You are solely responsible for the information contained in your file and ensuring that it is complete and correct. This is important because it relates to credibility; additionally, knowing your background history, including immigration history, factors into the eligibility and admissibility assessment of your application. The onus is on you to satisfy me that you did not misrepresent yourself as this omission could have lead to an error in the Administration of IRPA. Please explain why this information was not provided, and provide copies of documentation you have to support your response, which may include copies of refusal letters or other correspondence. .
Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Such a finding of inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a):
40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation
(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act
40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1):
(a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced
At what stage you received this update ? I mean what was AOR ?

JanVen

Jul 28, 2022
Hi.
I'm not sure what's causing the delay in my application.

AOR: Jan 2021
Biometric: Feb 2021
Upfront medical
Upfront Remedical - March 2022 (in Canada)
ADR: May 2022
VOC: RROC

After my biometric submission in 2021, I saw no change in my file till April 2022. By then I had given an upfront Remedical exam, and submitted a webform to inform IRCC. However, since I was visiting my husband in Canada then, the medical results were linked to my Visitors visa application. I raised several web forms and recieved a reply in June saying they've received the results and will link the results to my PR application. But it hasn't been done yet.
I also received ADR in May and submitted that on time. 3 weeks ago the ADR status changed to Not Applicable. No updates since. A lot of people who have similar timelines have received their PPR, but I'm not sure what's holding up my application. Would medicals not being up-to-date be a cause for this? If not, what could cause the delay? @legalfalcon can you please advice.
Thanks!

leviathan

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Greetings,
Due to EGP drop against CAD I'm a few thousands short from the required POF, should I worry now or can I wait till they ask about POF and add the remaining amount to my account then ?

Ahsansn

Mar 19, 2020
Hi, please please share your experiences. My file is in rroc, and on 7th I got a gu and background check changed to we are processing. Adr status is NA. Called ircc they said everything passed waiting for final decision. Its been 6 days and no ppr. When can I expect ppr. The waiting is excruciatingly painful.
Pls share your ppr experience of rroc.
Hi I just wanted to know, when you uploaded ADR documents in the fields, did you click any further to submit? or do we just upload and wait for the status to change in couple of days to 'recieved'?

somenath1061

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
3121, 2134
It's a PPR

COR India
AOR Jan21
VO RROC
ADR Request April 22 for Remedicals,Proof of Employment and PCC
PPR August 2nd 22

Hold on tight guys, it's just round the corner for all of you.

Reactions: JanVen

FatimaTaha

Mar 15, 2021
@legalfalcon please & all members
As i have relatives in canada they have requested the local Mp for latest status for my FSW Outland profile.
i do not have any representative officially.
is it mandatory , compulsory to have representative for asking status or they , relatives can just check on behalf of me.
does this have any impact if we get latest status without raising representative form.

thanks

Manish Patel

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Hi, wanted to understand one thing.

do we receive email for PPR or do we have to login in our account to know if we have been given PPR.

My medical was passed last month

Background Check changed from “your application in progress” to “we are processing“ few days ago, and ADR(schedule A and PCC) was under review.

Now, I received email on my registered email saying that ”A message about your application is waiting for you”.

what could this message about ? PPR or another ADR ?

unable to login at the moment so please guide me.

JanVen

Jul 28, 2022
@legalfalcon please & all members
As i have relatives in canada they have requested the local Mp for latest status for my FSW Outland profile.
i do not have any representative officially.
is it mandatory , compulsory to have representative for asking status or they , relatives can just check on behalf of me.
does this have any impact if we get latest status without raising representative form.

thanks
Hey! As far as I know, only the applicant and the representative can request for status. IRCC has stringent policies in place to protect your information and will not divulge any details to non-representative, no matter how close they might be to you. My husband is a Canadian citizen and he can't request for any information about my application because he is not officially named as my representative in my file.

JanVen

Jul 28, 2022
@itwillrain going through previous posts , I noticed that our timelines are similar. Any updates on yours? Seeing a lot of people with similar timelines get PPR with no updates on mine, makes me wonder if I've missed something. I've submitted all ADRs and the status has changed to non applicable. I've submitted remeds, but it hasn't been updated in my file yet. Though I did receive a response to one of my webforms saying they'll update it soon. I don't know what the visa officer is waiting for, but my background check has not started and there have been no GUs or changes in my file for months now. You seem to be always optimistic and encouraging in your posts. Hoping updates or information on your status will pump up my spirit. Thanks

areasmina

Feb 12, 2019
El Salvador
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2020
AOR Received.
23-09-2020
Med's Done....
5-11-2020
Interview........
N/A
Hey guys, just got my passport mailed with the visa. Just a quick question tho, now that I have it, is that the only document I need to bring when traveling to Canada? Or is there another document I need to bring? Like for instance my proof of funds? Thanks!

AIPLY

Dec 1, 2020
Finally it's PPR~

CoR: China
VO: RROC

Timeline - FSW Outland:
- 2021-01-15: AOR
- 2021-02-05: MEP+BIL
- 2021-02-06: GU

------Long silence------

- 2022-04-25: Remedical request + ADR (PCC+Schedule A)
- 2022-04-28: MEP
- 2022-05-11: ADR submitted
- 2022-05-30: ADR acknowledgement (reviewing)
- 2022-07-21: 2nd ADR (Proof of Income+Proof of Funds)
- 2022-07-25: 2nd ADR submitted
- 2022-07-28: ADR acknowledgement (reviewing)
- 2022-08-10: GU (date of ADR review changed to 10 Aug.)
- 2022-08-11: PPR

Hold on guys, you will all get what you want!

Gothos

Jan 26, 2021
Hey guys, just got my passport mailed with the visa. Just a quick question tho, now that I have it, is that the only document I need to bring when traveling to Canada? Or is there another document I need to bring? Like for instance my proof of funds? Thanks!
Congratulations. You also need proof of funds. Make sure to use the ArriveCAN application before landing.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/application-approved.html

Tejaaa123

May 15, 2022
Hey guys, I have BC Tech pilot job offer and also got BC nomination. Now with this job offer can I secure 10 points under arranged employment in canada in express entry FSW program.