+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

fkhalidmir

Jun 27, 2022
I gave birth to a child on 20th March 2022 and had raised webforms to inform IRCC about the same. As a response to my webforms, I got a request from IRCC to submit his documents and I got done with their submission on MyCIC account along with the required processing fee on 20th June 2022. Later on 22nd June 2022, I got a request from IRCC to submit his medical and the earliest appointment we could get for him is of 6th July 2022.

However, I also received the Ready for Visa email from CPC Ottawa on 10th June 2022 with instructions to submit passports in 30 days.

Please advise me the way forward to comply with the Ready for Visa instructions as our 30 days deadline will end on 9th July 2022.
Shall we submit three passports for now or submit all four of them once I am done with my son's medical?

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
IRCC New Delhi keep sending [re-medical request] every week - 3 times so far...
my friend has filed 3 web forms and also uploaded medical completed in gc key portal - keep telling them meds are complete...

anyone else in same situation
aor Jan 22, 2021 - VO New Delhi

CanaI1426

Feb 5, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I am really stressed my AOR is 13th January 2021.
I gave Upfornt Medicals - 26th Feb and approved on 27th Feb
No ADR NO Update, and then i gave Upfront PCC - 6th APril 2022. No update again. Nothing is happening on my file; no GU nothing.
It is 5 months medical and 3 months PCC. I raised Webforms - generic reply stating in process.
Should i go for Writ Of Mandamus?

Kindly suggest.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I am really stressed my AOR is 13th January 2021.
I gave Upfornt Medicals - 26th Feb and approved on 27th Feb
No ADR NO Update, and then i gave Upfront PCC - 6th APril 2022. No update again. Nothing is happening on my file; no GU nothing.
It is 5 months medical and 3 months PCC. I raised Webforms - generic reply stating in process.
Should i go for Writ Of Mandamus?

Kindly suggest.
The current processing times are all over the place and given that you applied in 2021, mandamus is premature.

You just have to wait. Did you request your GCMS notes to see if your eligibility and other stages have passed.

axmac

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Hey all,

I received my CoPR yesterday (AOR Jan 2021)

The updates started in May 2022. There were no notices, or ghost updates to the profile. I just got an email to submit Medicals and the Family, Background History documents in May 2022 within 30 days. I did the medical and sent the documents by the 30th of May.

I was expecting a long process after that, but I got the PPR email on June 13. Luckily, VFS opened up for in person passport collection on Saturdays, so I went to the VFS office in Delhi on June 17th and sent my passport along with two photos and eye colour/height details. I opted for the one way courier service as I didn't want to travel on another Saturday to collect it. (Do check the VFS website - COVID19 updates for the latest news on in person passport collection. It is subject to change)

On June 29th, I received my passport with the CoPR. The process was quite smooth and fairly quick.

I was able to get through the last year or so only by ignoring the process, staying away from forums, keeping aside constant hope and just focussing on my job at hand (I had the option thankfully). It will come one day or another, and it would be a pleasant surprise when it does.

All the best for everyone waiting. Let me know if you have questions.

Last edited:

Gothos

Jan 26, 2021
@legalfalcon, I have a question. My medicals were extended on March 4, 2022 by IRCC. On April 20, 2022 they asked for an ADR: proof of completion of military service, which seemed a bit unusual to me. I've sent them the picture of a card that says I'm exempt from military service due to a medical condition (which is nearsightedness, but it doesn't say that on the card). Do you think that this could potentially create a problem for me? I haven't been untruthful in any medical exams, it's just that requirements from IRCC and my country's military service are quite different. Should I send a letter of explanation as well?

praful.pandita

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Muscat
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
What's up with VO Ottawa.
I have seen many folks who are stuck in security including mine. Online status shows BG in progress. Agent Says, all passed, security not started.
What triggers them to initiate security check ?
AOR Jan-21.

Reactions: Ahsansn

praful.pandita

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Muscat
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Almost same timeline as yours, re-med updated on 1st May 2022 and ADR status changed from submitted docs to Not Applicable on 10th June 2022. Since, then no update. Tried calling IRCC almost everyday but unable to speak to an agent. Requested for GCMS notes but IRCC didn't respond to that either!
What is your VO ?

CanaI1426

Feb 5, 2021
The current processing times are all over the place and given that you applied in 2021, mandamus is premature.

You just have to wait. Did you request your GCMS notes to see if your eligibility and other stages have passed.
Yes I did order GCMS in January 2022: It said Eligibilty passed. Info Sharing - IN Progress; It has been this since may 2020. I have ordered another set on May 6th, still not received any. Called many times ; also raised spaced webforms. There is no single update, no ADRs nothing. WHat could be the issue? Is my file lost somewhere? @legalfalcon

Ahsansn

Mar 19, 2020
What's up with VO Ottawa.
I have seen many folks who are stuck in security including mine. Online status shows BG in progress. Agent Says, all passed, security not started.
What triggers them to initiate security check ?
AOR Jan-21.
Same boat - not sure how. Security not started yet

Stuart321

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
@legalfalcon

This is with regards to my application

AOR: 23rd January 2021
ADR Request: 4th April 2022 ( Re-medicals, Schedule A & PCC (India & USA)
Schedule A & USA PCC Submitted: 4th May 2022
Medicals Passed: 8th May 2022
India PCC submitted: via webform 25th May 2022

I have received an email from IRCC stating "We successfully received your document for E00********** on 24th June 2022

Is this a good sign? When can I expect my COPR.
Any updates?
Yesterday I received this email too, 5 weeks after I submitted my adr. The status changed to ´not applicable” right after ADR was submitted and IRCC confirmed document was received. Not sure what took so long to send this confirmation email and what does that mean?

friskflask

Jul 6, 2022
Remedical was requested for me by ircc in Feb'22 which was approved in March'22, and family member addition - I had notified them of marriage and they requested details of my husband who is a PR in Canada through the gckey profile. Post all this I had received RFV, so I am assuming all this was considered before sending the PPR by them. Is there any other reason which could lead to sending the passport back?
Also, if there would have been an issue with pic specifications they would have mentioned it and asked me to send the passport back? Or that could also be the case here? Please help. @legalfalcon
Hi
Were you able to get in touch with IRCC? I am facing the same situation. Please let me know!

Urgent help required!
I received my passport back today without visa stamping and the reason mentioned in the note is "Application in progress - your application is still in progress. Once finalized, you will receive instructions from our office regarding the next steps". I am not sure on why they have returned the passport without visa as I received RFV mail in March which I had sent with the documents as well as requested.
Has this happened to anyone else? Please help share on what might be the reason and what should I do now as next steps.