+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

sepehrmzm

May 3, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon

AOR 17th Jan 2021, FSW outland

I just received RFV email. Should I also receive a separate document as COPR or the will be issued permanent residence visa is actually considered COPR?

and about the validity of the PR visa, my medical exam was extended on 20 Feb 2022, are the extended medical exams valid for a year so that I have time till Feb 2023 to land in Canada?

many thanks!

Gothos

Jan 26, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon

I just received RFV email. Should I also receive a separate document as COPR or the will be issued permanent residence visa is actually considered COPR?

and about the validity of the PR visa, my medical exam was extended on 20 Feb 2022, are the extended medical exams valid for a year so that I have time till Feb 2023 to land in Canada?

many thanks!
Hi. Can I ask your VO and also the date of request for additional documents (if any)?

As far as I know, the attached visa to your passport is considered COPR but you will have to represent some documents when you land in Canada (like proof of funds). You are also right about the medical exam, you should travel to Canada before it expires (a year from the date of extension) or renew it. I'm not an expert though so I hope someone gives you a surer advice.

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
Hi, please please share your experiences. My file is in rroc, and on 7th I got a gu and background check changed to we are processing. Adr status is NA. Called ircc they said everything passed waiting for final decision. Its been 6 days and no ppr. When can I expect ppr. The waiting is excruciatingly painful.
Pls share your ppr experience of rroc.

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
Hi, please please share your experiences. My file is in rroc, and on 7th I got a gu and background check changed to we are processing. Adr status is NA. Called ircc they said everything passed waiting for final decision. Its been 6 days and no ppr. When can I expect ppr. The waiting is excruciatingly painful.
I got a flurry of ADRs in March after doing my upfront meds a second time. Ordered GCMS notes (first and only time) in May and got to know my VO had been changed to RROC.

Nothing (no GUs, although I did get this weird update where biometrics showed up as completed on AOR date and an acknoledgement email for the ADRs but that's, my profile even still says "your action is required" till now) until June when I got PPR.

I think RROC is swamped with work other VOs were just too lazy to do and so it's not so quick anymore, but it still beats doing nothing.

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
Hi

I received an email ready for visa but only this without copr (PDF)
Whats wrong?????
Can i have a problem at border?
Hi @legalfalcon

many thanks!
You're outland. You know you're meant to send your passport(s) to the VO for stamping right?

itwillrain

Dec 8, 2021
got RFV email yet?

areasmina

Feb 12, 2019
El Salvador
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2020
AOR Received.
23-09-2020
Med's Done....
5-11-2020
Interview........
N/A
Hi I just got RFV email. Received it on my email.

Does this mean I'm approved for PR? Even though my EE account shows is still processing my elegibility?

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
Hi I just got RFV email. Received it on my email.

Does this mean I'm approved for PR? Even though my EE account shows is still processing my elegibility?
It means your application has been technically approved but you still need to follow the instructions in the email.

Your Express Entry profile should update when you've done this

Ahsansn

Mar 19, 2020
Hi everyone. I recieved ADR today.

I have been asked to provide Travel History Info Form.

1. Do i provide all information again for the past 10 years?

2. ADR requests to provide passport and travel information for "All Family Members".

Does it mean that I have to provide travel history for non accompanying family members as well like brothers sister parents?

We are husband and wife (accompanying)

Thank you