17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hii @legalfalcon and all the members,
Please guide me and explain what does it mean that eligibility under review has again changed to eligibility under processing. I called IRCC today and the agent over the phone told me that eligibility is under processing now and security has yet not started. I submitted my new born child’s documents on 20 june.

is it a good sign?
TIA
If you added a new family member, the eligibility will be under review for the admissibility of the new family member. All individuals who are a part of the application have to go through criminal, medical, and security admissibility, while the PA also has to go through the program eligibility, i.e. the CRS score and employment details, PoF etc.

Reactions: Free_soul
Jun 23, 2022
Hi everyone!

Have been following this group for last 15 months. Got answers to many question that were very helpful in critical times.

I got my COPR yesterday. Just wanted to share my timeline.

FSW outland
AOR: Feb 18, 2021
Medical Passed: March 2021
Moved to Canada as a student in Aug 2021
No 2nd medical was requested, it was passed/extended 2nd time in April 2022.
Additional document request (Schedule A): May 2022
Application Approved: June 17, 2022
eCOPR: June 22, 2022

Since, I'm living in Canada, they did not ask for passport. Also in this whole process, they never changed my eligibility status or background check. It was always "we are processing" kninda thing. No ghost updates. Nothing.

My best wishes for people who are waiting. Hope you guys get good news soon!

Free_soul

May 13, 2022
If you added a new family member, the eligibility will be under review for the admissibility of the new family member. All individuals who are a part of the application have to go through criminal, medical, and security admissibility, while the PA also has to go through the program eligibility, i.e. the CRS score and employment details, PoF etc.
Thank you for your reply. I just wanted to let you know 45 days back they have asked for schedule A, POF, new passport, pcc and remed. At that time eligibility was under review required and now they have asked for baby documents and eligibility status has changed to under processing. So can we assume that RR was for POF or any other thing they had asked for previously?
Please reply @legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for your reply. I just wanted to let you know 45 days back they have asked for schedule A, POF, new passport, pcc and remed. At that time eligibility was under review required and now they have asked for baby documents and eligibility status has changed to under processing. So can we assume that RR was for POF or any other thing they had asked for previously?
Please reply @legalfalcon
As I said in my last response if you add a new family member, the eligibility will be set to under review. Just because the status changes does not indicate that a specific aspect has been cleared since eligibility is as a whole. To know if your PoF and other details provided are fine, you will have to specifically ask over the phone, or rely on your GCMS notes.

Reactions: Free_soul

Free_soul

May 13, 2022
As I said in my last response if you add a new family member, the eligibility will be set to under review. Just because the status changes does not indicate that a specific aspect has been cleared since eligibility is as a whole. To know if your PoF and other details provided are fine, you will have to specifically ask over the phone, or rely on your GCMS notes.
thanks @legalfalcon for providing the detailed info.

Reactions: legalfalcon

RNMayur

Dec 29, 2019
@legalfalcon
Dear Sir

Following are the details
AOR 12/01/2021
COR - India
Visa Office - NDVO
EE PNP

We have applied GCMS Notes on 15th Nov 2021 not received any response
Applied GCMS Notes 2nd time 6th April 2022 still awaiting for GCMS notes.

Spoken to IRCC agenet on phone last month she said as our application is transfered to NDVO so only they can tell me detail status of our application.
We have no idea whats going on with our application.
My query is
1 Why we are not receiving GCMS notes?
2 As my medical is expired in 15th Dec 2021 should we go for upfront medical or wait for their response.
3 Is there any way to received any update on GCMS notes or Application status ?

Could you please guide us in this situation, awaiting for your valuable inputs.

Thank you

Vihangjain

Jun 24, 2022
@legalfalcon

This is with regards to my application

AOR: 23rd January 2021
ADR Request: 4th April 2022 ( Re-medicals, Schedule A & PCC (India & USA)
Schedule A & USA PCC Submitted: 4th May 2022
Medicals Passed: 8th May 2022
India PCC submitted: via webform 25th May 2022

I have received an email from IRCC stating "We successfully received your document for E00********** on 24th June 2022

Is this a good sign? When can I expect my COPR.

Ediz

Oct 21, 2020
Hey @legalfalcon and everyone. I got the passport request yesterday!

COR: Turkey
VO: Not sure. The last time I received GCMS notes, it was said that my application was transferred to Ankara. That was back in January 2022.

Timeline:
- 2021-01-30: AOR
- 2021-02-12: Biometrics Collection Letter
- 2021-02-13: You passed the medical exam.
- 2021-02-16: Biometrics completed
- 2021-10-05: GCMS notes requested from gcmsnotes.com
- 2022–01-06: GCMS notes received
Primary Office: Ankara (transferred from CIO as part of the workload redistribution on 2021-10-08)
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
- 2022-04-23: ADR: new Schedule A Background Declaration form and new police clearance certificates
- 2022-05-09: Schedule A and new police clearances certificates are uploaded and submitted
- 2022-05-11: Review of additional documents changed to: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
- 2022-05-19: Review of additional documents changed to: Not applicable.
- 2022-05-20: Review of medical results changed to: You passed the medical exam.
- 2022-05-20: Background Check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
- 2022-06-21: Background Check changed to: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
- 2022-06-24: Passport Request

Quick question: In the request letter, I am asked to provide my height and eye color along with my passport and two photos. I entered my eye color as blue in the eAPR forms but most people says it is actually green. My eyes go from green to blue sometimes and when I ask people I get different answers. I asked to the doctor during the medical assessment on Dec 2020 and she said she thinks it is blue so I entered blue on the eAPR forms. Statistically more people say it is green. Do you think I should simply go with the blue again on the Appendix B - Height and Eye Colour Chart or change to green ? I know it sounds like a silly question but it confuses me a lot :D

Last edited:

shail422

Jun 13, 2022
AoR 21 January, 2021
CoR Mumbai, India
VO Ottawa originally, then I spoke to an agent on 3rd March 2022, and she said its shifted to RROC.
Upfront medicals done on 25th March, 2022.
Remed request 8th April 2022.
Medical passed 5th May, 2022.
ADR request 8th April, 2022.
ADR submitted 6th May, 2022.

In our account,
Review of ADR now says - Not applicable.
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

No updates/messages visible on profile nor any GU. Have tried calling IRCC almost every other day to speak to an agent but the call doesn't transfer saying we are receiving a high volume of calls and could not transfer your call to an agent.

Have raised 3 webforms till now. All standard replies.

This is really getting frustrating now. We don't know whether we've got the PR or have been rejected or anything. Life is at a stand still since 16 months now. Any help from anyone on how to get an update regarding our application? Any comments would be highly appreciated.
Got the COPR mail today morning! Btw my status on the account yet shows background and eligibility under review. Thank you to everyone here for being there.

Ahsansn

Mar 19, 2020
Hey everyone. I guess i need a little bit of encouragement. My profile hasnt moved a bit since feb 21 per gcms notes. Eligibility is passed but Criminality and background check hasnt started. Office is ottawa and I am based in UAE - a group of us friends applied together 10 Jan 21 aor and theres have been processed already.

For our application, reviewer has recommended finalise rprf but since then no movement in application (feb 21)

Is it advisable to raise a webform and ask them to do something. Medicals are expired.

Thank you

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
Hey everyone. I guess i need a little bit of encouragement. My profile hasnt moved a bit since feb 21 per gcms notes. Eligibility is passed but Criminality and background check hasnt started. Office is ottawa and I am based in UAE - a group of us friends applied together 10 Jan 21 aor and theres have been processed already.

For our application, reviewer has recommended finalise rprf but since then no movement in application (feb 21)

Is it advisable to raise a webform and ask them to do something. Medicals are expired.

Thank you
Hang in there bud.

I got a flurry of ADRs in mid-March following my (second) upfront med (I took a risk and it worked out for me) but then silence until last week.

Keep being patient, but definitely reach out using with a web form (or two), the journey ahead is much shorter than what you've already covered.

itwillrain

Dec 8, 2021

Thank you
hey man, I see you didn't get RFV mail yet. Hopefully it's right around the corner for us. Do your friends have similar COR & Visa office as yours?
I'd say shoot them a couple of webforms spaced out by few days and try calling them.

FYI, mine is RROC and UAE, file hasn't moved much lately. Hoping, they would finalize it within July, tired of waiting.

Reactions: Ahsansn

Ahsansn

Mar 19, 2020
hey man, I see you didn't get RFV mail yet. Hopefully it's right around the corner for us. Do your friends have similar COR & Visa office as yours?
I'd say shoot them a couple of webforms spaced out by few days and try calling them.

FYI, mine is RROC and UAE, file hasn't moved much lately. Hoping, they would finalize it within July, tired of waiting.
Yeap they had the same - and applications / aors were with just a day or two difference

Reactions: itwillrain