FSW
NOC Code......
3121, 2134
Spoke to IRCC Agent
AOR Jan 21
ADR Req 9th March
ADR Submitted 6th April
Medicals Auto Extended - 12th May 2022
BG Status - We are processing your application immediately after ADR submission.
ADR - NA
As per agent
Eligibility Passed
Criminality Passed
Medicals Passed
Security Balance

I don't know, how long does security take to complete.
Can you share the phone number

praful.pandita

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Muscat
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
I called them from Oman, You need to get a canadian number which you can buy from Text Now App.

praful.pandita

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Muscat
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
When did you call? Btw what 3 numbers did you choose in your textnow number?
I called around 3 PM EST. I selected from Ontario Province one number. Tried dialing 3-3-0 which connects to PR card department and then requested the agent to transfer the call to Immigration agent. Directly i have never succeeded.

Reactions: abqalhamairi

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Hi,, i received my RFV last week, submitting passport tmrw. Have u submitted passport yet to VFS ? Any idea how long it will take ?
Hi
Just wondering if you travelled to Canada already?
I am travelling in July

Lilibit23

Jun 20, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I received this email as a response to my webforms that I had submitted recently on IRCC website. What does it mean? It doesn't say anything about Security and Criminality. Haven't they been started yet?

Your application was received via your account on January 10, 2021.

The responsible office was able to determine that your application met the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
Your file was transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa,
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
The background verifications are currently valid.
The medical examination results on file are valid for you.

IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the processing times may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.

maradona007

Nov 26, 2020
er which you can
AOR JAN-21
VO - Mostly Ottawa
ADR request - Pay Slips, Birth Certificate, Sch A ( For me and Non Accompanying Spouse), Family Information IMM5446, Sibling Proof ( Passport Bio Pages) on 9th March 2022.
ADR Submitted 27th March and 6th April 2022.
Immediately After submission , Additional Doc changed to NA and got email for docs received from IRCC.
1st GU ( Approximately 4-5 days later after submission of ADR - Background Check Changed to " We are processing your background Check" from " Your application is in Progress"
2nd GU - Medicals Extended on 12th May 2022.
!!!!!Now waiting !!!!!
What do you think guys, when can i receive PPR. It's been a long wait.

Tried calling IRCC, not able to connect to an agent. Raised Webform- Standard generic reply.
Almost same timeline as yours, re-med updated on 1st May 2022 and ADR status changed from submitted docs to Not Applicable on 10th June 2022. Since, then no update. Tried calling IRCC almost everyday but unable to speak to an agent. Requested for GCMS notes but IRCC didn't respond to that either!

maradona007

Nov 26, 2020
AoR 21 January, 2021
CoR Mumbai, India
VO Ottawa originally, then I spoke to an agent on 3rd March 2022, and she said its shifted to RROC.
Upfront medicals done on 25th March, 2022.
Remed request 8th April 2022.
Medical passed 5th May, 2022.
ADR request 8th April, 2022.
ADR submitted 6th May, 2022.

In our account,
Review of ADR now says - Not applicable.
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

No updates/messages visible on profile nor any GU. Have tried calling IRCC almost every other day to speak to an agent but the call doesn't transfer saying we are receiving a high volume of calls and could not transfer your call to an agent.

Have raised 3 webforms till now. All standard replies.

This is really getting frustrating now. We don't know whether we've got the PR or have been rejected or anything. Life is at a stand still since 16 months now. Any help from anyone on how to get an update regarding our application? Any comments would be highly appreciated.
Hey Shail, I am from India too. Exact same AOR - Jan 2021. ADR submitted on 6th May 2022, updated on 10th June 2022. I am in the same boat with no updates from IRCC. This too shall pass :) All the best (y)

Reactions: shail422

Free_soul

May 13, 2022
Hii @legalfalcon and all the members,
Please guide me and explain what does it mean that eligibility under review has again changed to eligibility under processing. I called IRCC today and the agent over the phone told me that eligibility is under processing now and security has yet not started. I submitted my new born child’s documents on 20 june.

is it a good sign?
TIA