+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Buho09

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
I just got ADRs now. but i saw it should be submitted within 7 days. what happens if i don't get my Uk ppc before the 7days?
I have a 30 days deadline.
I think you need to send a webform and expalin your situation. but better ask Legalfalcon or other senior members. I 'm sure other applicants have faced this problem before.

Reactions: KarenJ

Bro Bro

Sep 5, 2021
Hello everyone,
I have just received ADR.
FSW O
AOR January 2021
Can anyone help please?
I have been asked in the ADR to submit:
  • Schedule A for me and my spouse
  • IMM5406
  • Pay stubs for claimed work
I am a small company owner and manager, in my profile I submitted NOC 0013: Senior Manager- financial, communications and other business services
As the company manager, I am not a salaried employee, so I don't have pay stubs.
I have submitted in my profile the trade register of the company with may name on it as the manager and also a certificate from the "self employed insurance fund".
Should I add an explanation letter? or issue pay stubs for myself according to my incomes, just for the file?
Thank you in advance for your help.

itwillrain

Dec 8, 2021
Guys I haven't received any ADR request or any other update post my meds extension, that was in mid of Feb. Should I be worried my application isn't being touched at all? Anyone else in the same boat. My VO is London.

Ahsansn

Mar 19, 2020
Guys I haven't received any ADR request or any other update post my meds extension, that was in mid of Feb. Should I be worried my application isn't being touched at all? Anyone else in the same boat. My VO is London.
Same boat. My application hasnt been touched since March 21 as per GCMS where it said pending officer review. Recently, it said in gcms that medicals should be extended but its not reflecting in my profile yet.

Reactions: itwillrain

Meet29

May 29, 2022
AOR Jan 2021
ADR March 26, 2022
All ADRs submitted before April 26, 2022
no update after that.
should i go for gcms notes or not .
is it of any use ?
anyone facing similar scenario ?

Reactions: TR1111

TR1111

Dec 7, 2020
AOR Jan 2021
ADR March 26, 2022
no update after that.
is it of any use ?
I have a similar timeline (with primary vo ndvo - per my gcms notes last year) and still waiting...personally, I'm not planning on applying gcms notes right now, gonna wait and watch for another week or so, then I might consider applying for the notes

Meet29

May 29, 2022
Thank you
i will also apply after a week or so. Can you tell me how to exactly apply gcms. I will be doing it for the very first time.

Bro Bro

Sep 5, 2021
Hello everyone,
I have just received ADR.
FSW O
AOR January 2021
Can anyone help please?
I have been asked in the ADR to submit:
  • Schedule A for me and my spouse
  • IMM5406
  • Pay stubs for claimed work
I am a small company owner and manager, in my profile I submitted NOC 0013: Senior Manager- financial, communications and other business services
As the company manager, I am not a salaried employee, so I don't have pay stubs.
I have submitted in my profile the trade register of the company with may name on it as the manager and also a certificate from the "self employed insurance fund".
Should I add an explanation letter? or issue pay stubs for myself according to my incomes, just for the file?
Dear @legalfalcon , any advice on this matter?
I really hesitate and I'm afraid to do it wrong in the ultimate step.

somenath1061

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
3121, 2134
RROC has also entered the limbo phase..I hope we do not get another re-medical request. These extra medical requests should be free of cost as its is a failure of Canadian immigration administration.

StevieG08YNWA

Dec 13, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I received ADR on 7th April 2022 for PCC, Schedule A and remedical and submitted the documents on 5th May 2022. I receievd a ghost update now where Review of additional documents as changed to "Not Applicable". However, I now see that background check has now changed to, "We will send you a message when we start your background check".

What does this update mean? Will my current and former employers getting a call/email for background check as i would have to apprise them of this in that situation.

I would really appreciate a response here.

Mimee

Jul 10, 2021
AOR Jan 2021
ADR March 26, 2022
no update after that.
is it of any use ?
Hi. Did you get any acknowledgement emails after submitting your additional documents online?