+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hi all.
Please need help.
I got an GU on 6th May, 2022. My medical got extended and my background check was changed FROM "WE ARE PROCESSING " TO YOUR APPLICATION IS IN PROGRESS". Does it means that my eligibility is passed? Also when can I expect ADR/PPR if any.
Please do share your valuable suggestions.
FSW O
AOR JAN 2021
VO LONDON
What does medicals say now? I have the exact same message for Background however I did not get any GUs or my medicals say "we do not need ... if needed we will let you know".

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
What does medicals say now? I have the exact same message for Background however I did not get any GUs or my medicals say "we do not need ... if needed we will let you know".
My medical got extended and then on the same day my back ground check changed to your application in progress. Don't know what is this..

Mimee

Jul 10, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon, I submitted additional documents on my account and received the 'Congratulations! You have successfully transmitted your additional documents' message on the screen. The status of the documents also changed from 'Replacement Needed' to 'Replacement Provided'. However, I did not receive any confirmation email from IRCC after submitting the documents. Is this something to be worried about? Do I need to raise a webform asking them for confirmation that they received the documents?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited:

Akskhu

Jun 20, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon, I submitted additional documents on my account and received the 'Congratulations! You have successfully transmitted your additional documents' message on the screen. The status of the documents also changed from 'Replacement Needed' to 'Replacement Provided'. However, I did not receive any confirmation email from IRCC after submitting the documents. Is this something to be worried about? Do I need to raise a webform asking them for confirmation that they received the documents?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
In some cases it takes a few days to get the acknowledgment, I got it after a week of submitting the documents. What's the current status showing for your application in your account?

Akskhu

Jun 20, 2020
A general question to people who've received PPR/RFV -

Did any of you get PPR/RFV without the status of Additional document changing from "Not applicable" to in review? Or the status of Background check remaining as "Application in progress, We'll let you know when we start your background check....."

Mimee

Jul 10, 2021
In some cases it takes a few days to get the acknowledgment, I got it after a week of submitting the documents. What's the current status showing for your application in your account?
Thanks for your reply. I was under the impression that it is an automated email that comes in immediately after submitting, but going by your experience it seems like that is not the case. Besides, it has not been a week yet since I submitted the docs, so maybe they need more time.

Current status for me still says 'Your action is required'. But that is probably because I received a second ADR request a couple of days back and am still in the process of uploading those docs now.

Last edited:

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Hi,

Urgent query

FSW-outland
Aor- Jan'21
COR-India

I have been to thailand for 1 week around 2015, do I need to declare that in address history in schedule A form.

I don't remember whether i have declared it while lodging file, Would it possible to check details in the profile for the same

Any suggestions would be of highly appreciable

Thanks in advance

Mimee

Jul 10, 2021
Hi,

Urgent query

FSW-outland
Aor- Jan'21
COR-India

I have been to thailand for 1 week around 2015, do I need to declare that in address history in schedule A form.

I don't remember whether i have declared it while lodging file, Would it possible to check details in the profile for the same

Any suggestions would be of highly appreciable

Thanks in advance
Yes you can go back and check the details you submitted earlier.

Go to your account and click on check application status--->click view submitted application--->change the last part of the URL from "documentstosubmit.do" to "applicationChecklist.do"--->then reload the page and you will see all the prior submitted form details.

I would declare short travel in Personal History rather than Address history.

(Edited to Add: I don't think adding travel details (of short trips) while employed is mandatory since the form does not specifically ask for it. But in case anyone wants to include their travel dates to be more precise, I think adding them in Personal history would be more appropriate than Address history since by address they probably mean residential/postal address and not names of hotels stayed in while travelling).

Last edited:
Reactions: dravidmsk

Ediz

Oct 21, 2020
Hi. I was requested to provide Schedule A form as well and I already submitted it. There are no gaps in my Personal History but I didn't provide any details on the short trips (trips up to one month) while I was employed. I just listed, for example, that I was working for a company from 2017-07 to 2020-11. Is this something I should be concerned about and should have included the trips in the personal history as well? Can you please advice on it @legalfalcon ?

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Yes you can go back and check the details you submitted earlier.

Go to your account and click on check application status--->click view submitted application--->change the last part of the URL from "documentstosubmit.do" to "applicationChecklist.do"--->then reload the page and you will see all the prior submitted form details.

Thanks @ Mimee

It would be of great help if can also check my declarations with this method.

Mimee

Jul 10, 2021
Thanks @ Mimee

It would be of great help if can also check my declarations with this method.
You can see all the details of your profile (Address, Travel, Personal history etc.) that you initially filled-in while submitting your application.

Free_soul

May 13, 2022
Hii @legalfalcon and everyone here, please help me out. I called IRCC yesterday and the agent told me that your eligibility is review required. However, there’s no such status in my account. In my account it shows as “We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.“ I got two ADR requests last month which I had already submitted regarding POF, updated passport, PCC and remed.
is there anything to worry about or the review required status was there thats they had asked for the additional documents.
please reply.
TIA

ethanlaughs

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
Quick question guys!
How do you know your VO?

I tried ordering notes multiple times in 2021 and 2022, but I haven't received any single response.
I tried submitting webforms multiple times in 2021 and 2022, but I haven't received any response.

Is there another way to know my VO? Thanks
After sending a random webform on May 12th, I got RFV on May 13th

AOR Jan 27 2021
FSW outland