+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Kkiran24

Feb 24, 2021
Hii @legalfalcon and all,
Kindly guide me that whether the medical exam for less than a year old baby is required for canada immigration or not? Please reply its urgent
She is added as a dependent in the application

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Hi,, i received my RFV last week, submitting passport tmrw. Have u submitted passport yet to VFS ? Any idea how long it will take ?
Congratulation bro..
I still waiting for my PPR
Which visa office send you the RFV? and are you SINP or other Province??

Buho09

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
hi everyone, I am just wondering wether the BGC can remain as "we are processing your ..." since aor until receiving ppr with no change whatsoever.
My Eligibity hasn't started yet according to my 2nd set of gcms notes on late November 2021.
My question is: do all applications go through the usual ip1 ip2 etc ... meaning BGC changes to "your application is in progress.." then to "not applicable" then back to "we are processing" ?
are these changes common for all applications ?
I have already applied for my 3rd gcms notes two weeks ago and impatiently waiting for some updates.
received my AOR Jan 2021 but still stuck in R10 check since Feb 2021. I haven't received any updates or ADRs and getting really worried seeing some FSW-O AOR Jan and Feb 2021 already getting their pprs.

Kkiran24

Feb 24, 2021
Yes, Medical required for babies also. It is simpler compared to adults. No blood, urine and no X ray too
Thanks for your reply
One more thing what if she’s not added in the application As a dependent (webform already raised 5 months back) so shall I wait for ircc to respond and ask for her medical?
TIA

sisac9

Aug 2, 2019
Kerala, India
Thanks for your reply
One more thing what if she’s not added in the application As a dependent (webform already raised 5 months back) so shall I wait for ircc to respond and ask for her medical?
TIA
In my opinion, it is better to wait for IRCC to ask for medicals. you can do upfront also- but many are facing the issue that, after upfront medicals, they are getting medical request

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
My question is: do all applications go through the usual ip1 ip2 etc ... meaning BGC changes to "your application is in progress.." then to "not applicable" then back to "we are processing" ?
are these changes common for all applications ?
Mine changed from 'processing' since AOR to 'app in progress' after remed passed and adr back in March...didn't see 'not applicable' in between. It's all random it seems. Everyone is looking for signs but their not very reliable signs, by just looking at recent ppr recipients' timelines anyway

Reactions: Buho09

rkpsnh

Sep 27, 2021
@legalfalcon Hello, I need your expert advise here please. I received a request from IRCC to resubmit my PCC by May 8, however just one week ago I relocated to Europe and the embassy here provided me an appointment for May 9. How do I request for an extension in deadline?

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
@legalfalcon and respected members
As per my recent GCMS notes I have passed everything including my Eligibility and Security on 14 March 2022 and got my PAL too. But till now I have not received my PPR email. What could be the reason for delay? Trying everyday to contact IRCC but could not able to connect to an agent.
Appreciate your inputs.
Thanks

em_10

Jun 16, 2021
As per my recent GCMS notes I have passed everything including my Eligibility and Security on 14 March 2022 and got my PAL too. But till now I have not received my PPR email. What could be the reason for delay? Trying everyday to contact IRCC but could not able to connect to an agent.
Appreciate your inputs.
Thanks
What is a PAL?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Hello, I need your expert advise here please. I received a request from IRCC to resubmit my PCC by May 8, however just one week ago I relocated to Europe and the embassy here provided me an appointment for May 9. How do I request for an extension in deadline?
Send a webform with the evidence that the earliest appointment available is on a specific date due to which you will not be able to meet the timeframe.

It will take a few weeks for IRCC to respond, but do not worry or wait. What is important is that you have notified IRCC.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Appreciate your inputs.
Thanks
Does your GCMS should that your application is approved?

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Does your GCMS should that your application is approved?
@legalfalcon No it does not says approved anywhere.
Last update states in GCMS is on 14 March which says "No 35/37 concerns evident"
Further there is due date of 07 April 2022 mentioned that is assigned to the same officer who updated the last status.
This is how my Assessment looks like:
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: (Blank)
HIRV: (Blank)
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime: (Blank)
Medical: Passed
Mispresentation: (Blank)
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: (Blank)
Final: (Blank)

By the way I spoke to the IRCC agent today and he confirmed that my background check which is security and Criminality are both passed too and that no further process is pending. My file is waiting for final review which he don't know when will that happen.
Do you advise to raise a webform?

Last edited:

dch31

Feb 1, 2021
Urgent help required!
I received my passport back today without visa stamping and the reason mentioned in the note is "Application in progress - your application is still in progress. Once finalized, you will receive instructions from our office regarding the next steps". I am not sure on why they have returned the passport without visa as I received RFV mail in March which I had sent with the documents as well as requested.
Has this happened to anyone else? Please help share on what might be the reason and what should I do now as next steps.

dch31

Feb 1, 2021
Urgent help required!
I received my passport back today without visa stamping and the reason mentioned in the note is "Application in progress - your application is still in progress. Once finalized, you will receive instructions from our office regarding the next steps". I am not sure on why they have returned the passport without visa as I received RFV mail in March which I had sent with the documents as well as requested.
Has this happened to anyone else? Please help share on what might be the reason and what should I do now as next steps.
@legalfalcon please help