+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
It was returned due to 1 signature missing. Even If I had a temporary file number? But the sad thing, they returned the whole documents
From what I have seen on here nobody has had their app put back into the system where it origionally was. They do mention a few times in the guides that it will be returned for missing signatures.

stackystack

Dec 21, 2016
From what I have seen on here nobody has had their app put back into the system where it origionally was. They do mention a few times in the guides that it will be returned for missing signatures.
This!!! I sent my file back in November 2019 and it was sent back. They accepted it again in January 2020. Unfortunately, you missed the March boat.

LizzieTJ

Nov 10, 2019
Hi, I hope can anyone answer my question. I submitted last March my spousal sponsor application but unfortunately I has been returned due to no signature for one document. Last week I submitted the application again but I make sure it was completes. Do you think the processing will start to zero again as the way I submitted before waiting for six months.
This happened to me I missed putting my spouses brothers address in UK an it was returned and when I sent back we went into que from the start. So yes you will start all over again from the bottom of the pile my love.

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Is it possible that a file can get returned for the same reasons mentioned after it was transferred to VO ? Or that only happens in the early stages where they check basic paper work before sending it to VO?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Is it possible that a file can get returned for the same reasons mentioned after it was transferred to VO ? Or that only happens in the early stages where they check basic paper work before sending it to VO?
VO does not return files

Reactions: EhsRm

dipzy2827

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Toronto CA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Agreed mine everything done in February not single update till now don’t know what’s holding back cpc Mississauga used to be very fast
Same here!!
Medical and Biometrics are done! file moved to CPC-M on feb. No updates after that!!

lutesgardeb

Feb 14, 2020
Hi,

I’m in the same boat. ECAS says we started working on November 21st, I saw decision made in November 26th. But GC KEY still says background in progress, eligibility in progress, application in progress, and additional documents that were submitted in October are still under review. With 9 weeks left in processing on the timeline estimate. PA from USA

Does anybody have experience with this?Also how long btwn decision made on ecas and receiving PPR, if anybody’s has experience with this.

Thanks so much!
Good luck!
This is what happened with us. We got PPR email about 4 business days after ECAS decision made. Our GCKey still has not updated (I think it updates after COPR is issued). So hopefully you have an email coming to you shortly!

Reactions: Haideen