+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Folks, my application status in ECAS is now showing "Application Received" from "In Process". What does this mean?
Also, how do you guys find out which visa office, the application has transferred to?
sponsor received 1 letter about moved to VO? there you can see what VO, your status AP (just VO received your case) will change second time to IP(it`s AOR2)

Reactions: stackystack

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
Hi, Have you encountered this? I have not paid my Biometric fee as my spouse did her biometrics few months ago for TRV. The TRV was rejected thats a diffeent story though. Since I have not paid biometric. what will be done in this case?
If your application is processing they will be sending you a request to pay the biometrics fee when they’re ready for you to go and have them done and submitted.

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hi, Have you encountered this? I have not paid my Biometric fee as my spouse did her biometrics few months ago for TRV. The TRV was rejected thats a diffeent story though. Since I have not paid biometric. what will be done in this case?
you must pay when IRCC send req fee coz they don`t accept bio-TRV for sponsorship
*I also draw your attention to the fact that the interval between a request for payment, payment, a request to undergo biometrics and acceptance of the results may be a long period (see my signature)

newhere

Dec 21, 2017
Singapore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
you must pay when IRCC send req fee coz they don`t accept bio-TRV for sponsorship
*I also draw your attention to the fact that the interval between a request for payment, payment, a request to undergo biometrics and acceptance of the results may be a long period (see my signature)
Thanks a lot. Ah I see it. Thanks for the additional info

Reactions: Belarusian

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Same as mine. Sponsorship says “Decision Made” and PR application for PA says “in process”. No SA mail yet.

Also, my file is sitting in CIO, Sydney. I wonder why they have kept my file in CIO. Lots of file got transferred to VO before med or bio. However, all of our steps have been completed but still file in CIO!!! :(

Tya

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
So my rep just send me the biometric request letter... no change in ecas.. no medical request and no sponsorship approval. Any similar cases?

KADER9297

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Hi everyone

Anyone can help me

Application send Sydney 07-Feb-2020
Application Received: 13-Feb-2020
Received Application number and correspondence ID no: 26-Feb-2020
Biometric Fee Request: 26-Feb-2020
Sponsor is: PR
Applicant From: Djibouti
Living in: United Arab Emirates
Going to: Ontario

Please I need to know what's mean
1. App no and Correspondence ID no, it's like AOR
2. Did they (CIC) opened my App
3. How I can update biometric fee after when I pay because they request me fee
4. How I can update or make a complete the form after making payment biometric

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
So my rep just send me the biometric request letter... no change in ecas.. no medical request and no sponsorship approval. Any similar cases?
I've seen it happen to people. They get MED request later or even after SA and transfer. But like they say they have no particular order because there's Someone in the Kingston thread that doesn't even have MED request and just got bio request after 6 months of waiting. So I don't know. Congrats BTW hopefully you get more action next week

Reactions: Tya

KADER9297

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Dear,

Hi everyone

Anyone can help me

I received this letter from Immigration

"This letter concerns your application for permanent residence.

Since July 31, 2018, biometric data (fingerprints and a photograph) are required for certain requests submitted to IRCC. Your request was received on July 31, 2018 or after. Following a summary review of your application, it has been determined that this requirement applies to you.

In order for IRCC to process your request, you must complete/provide the following by 2020-03-27 (depending on the year/month/day format):

Payment of fees on the Internet

1. You can pay the fees online using a Visa, MasterCard, or
American Express if you have a computer connected to the Internet, the Adobe Acrobat Reader application and a printer.
2. These fees must be paid at the following address: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/?lang=en
3. Click "Continue" at the bottom of the first page.
4. Select "Immigration", then under "Other immigration services", select "Biometrics".
Note: if you are eligible to benefit from family or group rates
performers, enter only 1 in the Quantity.
5. Select the fees that apply to your application.
6. Click “Submit” and complete the payment.
7. Once payment has been made, send the payment receipt by filling out the IRCC Web Form to the following address: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-r Informations/canada-case-
eng.aspx case.

Note: You only have to pay the biometric fees at the moment. When processing your request, new guidelines will be provided to you regarding the collection of your biometrics data. For more information on biometrics, please consult the IRCC website at the following address: https://www.canada.ca/fr/immigration-refugies-citoyennete/campagnes/biometrie/faits.html

The requested documents / information must be provided by 2020-03-27 (in year / month / day format). No further reminders will be sent to you. If you do not provide the information requested, your request will be processed based on the information we have which could lead to the refusal of your request for permanent residence. If applicable, no further consideration will be given to your application for permanent residence unless a new application, accompanied by the required fees, is submitted."

Please can someone explain to me what means the date above 2020-03-27, does mean if I didn't send biometric fee request they'll return my application?

Ivory16

Feb 26, 2020
Dear,

Hi everyone

Anyone can help me

Since July 31, 2018, biometric data (fingerprints and a photograph) are required for certain requests submitted to IRCC. Your request was received on July 31, 2018 or after. Following a summary review of your application, it has been determined that this requirement applies to you.

In order for IRCC to process your request, you must complete/provide the following by 2020-03-27 (depending on the year/month/day format):

American Express if you have a computer connected to the Internet, the Adobe Acrobat Reader application and a printer.
2. These fees must be paid at the following address: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/?lang=en
4. Select "Immigration", then under "Other immigration services", select "Biometrics".
7. Once payment has been made, send the payment receipt by filling out the IRCC Web Form to the following address: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-r Informations/canada-case-
eng.aspx case.

Note: You only have to pay the biometric fees at the moment. When processing your request, new guidelines will be provided to you regarding the collection of your biometrics data. For more information on biometrics, please consult the IRCC website at the following address: https://www.canada.ca/fr/immigration-refugies-citoyennete/campagnes/biometrie/faits.html

The requested documents / information must be provided by 2020-03-27 (in year / month / day format). No further reminders will be sent to you. If you do not provide the information requested, your request will be processed based on the information we have which could lead to the refusal of your request for permanent residence. If applicable, no further consideration will be given to your application for permanent residence unless a new application, accompanied by the required fees, is submitted."

Please can someone explain to me what means the date above 2020-03-27, does mean if I didn't send biometric fee request they'll return my application?
you need to pay your biometric fee till 27th March 2020. I'm not sure what happens if you don't pay till the date they mentioned, but I believe your application can be returned or refused.

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Dear,

Hi everyone

Anyone can help me

eng.aspx case.

1.AOR1 - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gm315tmNKWoywb7PwZBiE67fUmznYQrNhYVWXPXXJBw/edit#gid=2079961909
2.if sponsor received AOR1 - yes, IRCC start work with case
3.now you just pay for bio, next step they send letter that they accept your pay, next-they request bio, next-you pass bio, next-they receive result
i`ts can be long period, you can see in my signature same situetion with bio:
BIO req fee&payment/proof/req/completed 22.11/29.11/13.12/20.12