Jan 8, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
App. Filed.......
30-Jan-2020
Doc's Request.
17-July-2020 (Additional Document Requested)
AOR Received.
12-Feb-2020
File Transfer...
03-March-2020
Med's Request
16-July-2020
Med's Done....
17-July-2020
Hello everyone!

I am also joining to this form. My spouse sponsoring application is already submitted and is delivered to NS on 7th of Jan.

Application sent: 2nd of Jan, 2020
Application Delivered: 7th of Jan, 2020

Waiting for AOR now.
Good luck to all!!
Update: Application is received to Sydney today for second time after it was returned on 28th. Hopefully this time it won't return.

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
I am with you. Delivered on the 2nd, still waiting...
Hi, it's really frustrating when people after you gets AOR and we still wait.
No sure what's holding up our application.
I am Oct 2019 applicant and the appl was returned in last week of Nov as I had missed to provide a form.
Had to wait till last week of Dec to get that form and then resubmitted and the appl was delivered to Sydney NS on 2nd Jan and still waiting for AOR.
Really worried

maggarwa

Jan 15, 2020
I had my ecas update to in-process today. However, I haven't received the AOR, still waiting for it.

On the ecas I noticed my Home address to be incorrect. I went back to check my forms and indeed my sponsorship evaluation form had a typo which led to this. Can anybody suggest if it is recommended to update the address at this stage? or should I wait and update it later?

Any challenges you see if this information is incorrect? Thanks!

Reactions: Tya

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
I had my ecas update to in-process today. However, I haven't received the AOR, still waiting for it.

On the ecas I noticed my Home address to be incorrect. I went back to check my forms and indeed my sponsorship evaluation form had a typo which led to this. Can anybody suggest if it is recommended to update the address at this stage? or should I wait and update it later?

When you get AOR send a webform.... Or if you have your UCI you can send the webform now.

Reactions: maggarwa

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019

I would recommend changing your address as soon as possible. When they tell you not having the correct address can delay the process, they mean it. Fun fact, it took them longer to update my husband’s address than it did for them to process our entire application. Luckily he still got his COPR in less than three months from the time of AOR1, but if hadn’t been for the address hiccup he would have had it in less than two months. Always make sure your address, email, and phone number are up to date.

Reactions: maggarwa

fruze

Jan 28, 2020
I would recommend changing your address as soon as possible. When they tell you not having the correct address can delay the process, they mean it. Fun fact, it took them longer to update my husband’s address than it did for them to process our entire application. Luckily he still got his COPR in less than three months from the time of AOR1, but if hadn’t been for the address hiccup he would have had it in less than two months. Always make sure your address, email, and phone number are up to date.
That’s really fast! How long was the entire process for your husband? I wonder if the PA’s country of origin affect the duration of the entire process.

Reactions: DiiDii

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
That’s really fast! How long was the entire process for your husband? I wonder if the PA’s country of origin affect the duration of the entire process.
Many things can have an effect on the process. Countries with red flags where immigration is concerned tend to have a longer processing time; the PAs history can effect the process as well, for instance if they have a military background their application will tend to have a longer processing time, or past criminal convictions etc; any relationship red flags can prolong the process; sometimes the number of application received can impact the processing time; I believe every application is unique though it can it can have similar issues to another. I know 2 people who applied from Tanzania last and one's application was processed in 4 months and the other is going on 12 months.

Tya

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019

Any challenges you see if this information is incorrect? Thanks![/QUOT I'm trying to so the ecas thing... when did they recieve your app? Wondering if it's too early.

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
There are definitely a lot of factors that can affect the timeline. We were part of the June 2019 Outland group and got AOR1 at beginning of August. He got his COPR in Sept and landed in early Oct. I’d have to look at our tracker again for exact times. My husband is from New Zealand and we had a very straightforward application that went to Mississauga. Our application was less than 150 pages. No dependents, no criminal records, clean travel histories, amoung many other things that made for quick processing. Lots of quality over quantity. I wouldn’t consider us the norm. We were just very fortunate to have a simple application so my best advice is not to let it get you down when you see those fast processing times and yours might be taking longer. Every case is unique and different, so always keep your spirits up! Wishing all of you a speedy process and that you’ll be with your loved ones soon!

Reactions: fruze and Eveslm

Wzka

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
Thank you for reaching out. I am currently in Canada
Great, do you happen to know the processing time at Tanzania Visa office, my file got transferred to Dar-sa-salam Visa office. Kind worried since I don’t really know if they work fast or slow.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Great, do you happen to know the processing time at Tanzania Visa office, my file got transferred to Dar-sa-salam Visa office. Kind worried since I don’t really know if they work fast or slow.
Every case is different. Some have had a decision made in 4 months, others 8, others 12 etc.Try to go through other threads if you want to check
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/dar-es-salam-outland-applicants-2015.341644/page-64#post-8146506