+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

inshaAllah1day

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hey guys, I was wondering if everyone gets an AOR2? My file has been transfered to the visa office since the beginning of March and on ECAS is says that the application has started processing March 16th... would that be some sort of acknowledgement as well?
Yes that is your AOR2

Reactions: Shickaa

Tya

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Hey guys, I was wondering if everyone gets an AOR2? My file has been transfered to the visa office since the beginning of March and on ECAS is says that the application has started processing March 16th... would that be some sort of acknowledgement as well?
Is this visa office Kingston ja? On my ecas applicant side says 'app recieved'. When I open it just shows when they recieved application, that they sent 2 correspondence and forth line says medical recieved.

inshaAllah1day

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Is this visa office Kingston ja? On my ecas applicant side says 'app recieved'. When I open it just shows when they recieved application, that they sent 2 correspondence and forth line says medical recieved.
So in your case you have not yet receive AOR2. When you do get it you will see on the applicant side under line one, we started processing your application on such and such date

Reactions: Rushie38

Shickaa

Apr 3, 2020
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
16-01-2020
AOR Received.
31-01-2020
Med's Request
27-02-2020
Med's Done....
16-03-2020
Yes my office is Kingston. And mine says the same thing, with medicals recieved on the forth line.

Reactions: Tya

Tya

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
So in your case you have not yet receive AOR2. When you do get it you will see on the applicant side under line one, we started processing your application on such and such date
Ok, I think app revied in my case would be aor2. I think ots different with different visa office. I asked my rep to send me a screen shot of the online account. And it says ... application in process, background check in process and eligibility review started... interview not needed at this moment and decision not made as yet. Once they recieve the medical and decided that you have passed it, your file process has already begun.

Tya

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Yes my office is Kingston. And mine says the same thing, with medicals recieved on the forth line.
[/QUO ok.... well they already started the processing.. just have to wait on background check and finalizing which make take some time because of the ongoing crisis.

Shickaa

Apr 3, 2020
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
16-01-2020
AOR Received.
31-01-2020
Med's Request
27-02-2020
Med's Done....
16-03-2020
Alright thank you much. This crisis need fi gweh! Lol. It's going to make things move so slow ☹

Reactions: Tya

Tya

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Alright thank you much. This crisis need fi gweh! Lol. It's going to make things move so slow ☹
Yup! My rep said it go go faster or slower. And based on what he is seeing it seemed as if it slowed down... but keep fingers cross with no Trv's and other paper applications being accepted at this time.. if work is still going on they might actually work faster.

Perf123

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
Hi everyone! Please tell me, do I get an email notification that documents have arrived in the VO? (the status in ecas is "application recieved"). or usually in this case they don't send an email

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hi everyone! Please tell me, do I get an email notification that documents have arrived in the VO? (the status in ecas is "application recieved"). or usually in this case they don't send an email
no, only when VO start work - PA receive AOR2 (in ECAS second time change to In process)

Rushie38

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
Hi all..it's been 2 months since i got done with my medical and biometrics. My application status says ' application received'. How long will it take for the status to change to 'decision made', especially during this time? Anybody in the same boat? Application is under review at cpc mississagua.

Rushie38

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
Cause some people said their cases got transferred to local VO from Mississauga, I’m not sure too. Just wonder is it normal for no AOR2 and ECAS update. Hope mine will stay in Mississauga, it should be faster than Hong Kong.
My apolication is in cpc mississagua too. Havent received any aor 2 as of yet. Not sure if this office issues aor2.

P_A_R_I

Oct 24, 2014
Hello everyone
I am currently staying in canada and have sponsered my husb and child and they are currently in india
We received a request for medical exam on 9 march. We took an appointment and got 25 march date for that. But before that covid occurs and india is in complete lockdown.
To be on the safe side, i was thinking of mailing them regarding the delay for the medicals as i am not sure till when the lockdown will continue, i am not able to find their emaild adress. I send my file via mail to their nova scotia office. It would be of great help if anyone could help me with their email adress

Perf123

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
Hi all..it's been 2 months since i got done with my medical and biometrics. My application status says ' application received'. How long will it take for the status to change to 'decision made', especially during this time? Anybody in the same boat? Application is under review at cpc mississagua.
Hi. On April 3, the status of my application changed to "application received". just like you I'm waiting for aor2