+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

vvvickyllll

Star Member
Dec 13, 2015
Hi, I'm from Hong Kong, my husband(sponsor) received an email said it moved to Mississauga instead of Hong Kong on Feb, but we never received AOR2. And on ECAS, it didn't show that our case moved to Mississauga as well.

Anyone experiences something like this?

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hi, I'm from Hong Kong, my husband(sponsor) received an email said it moved to Mississauga instead of Hong Kong on Feb, but we never received AOR2. And on ECAS, it didn't show that our case moved to Mississauga as well.

Anyone experiences something like this?
for Mississauga it`s normal (no AOR2, no change ecas)

Reactions: Rushie38

vvvickyllll

Star Member
Dec 13, 2015
why you think that file will be moved in to local VO? maybe VO don`t give AOR2
Cause some people said their cases got transferred to local VO from Mississauga, I’m not sure too. Just wonder is it normal for no AOR2 and ECAS update. Hope mine will stay in Mississauga, it should be faster than Hong Kong.

Reactions: Belarusian

brownn

Feb 10, 2020
Hi friends, please I am trying to pay for family class application but not successful do anyone know the reason why or cause of the corona epidemic?

Tya

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Hi everyone! Hope u all doing ok in thos crisis. I just wanted to find out if medical recieved on ecas means the same thing as medical pass?

Reactions: Haideen

Haideen

Jan 8, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-01-2020
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Request
26-02-2020
Med's Done....
03-03-2020
Hi everyone! Hope u all doing ok in thos crisis. I just wanted to find out if medical recieved on ecas means the same thing as medical pass?
yes i have the same concern....thank you

Reactions: Tya

vvvickyllll

Star Member
Dec 13, 2015
My ECAS: Medical results have been received
My Gckey: Medical passed

Did you link your application? You should check on Gckey

Reactions: Tya

newuser4567

Mar 29, 2020
Hi All,

I am sponsoring my spouse for family class sponsorship. I have submitted application recently. Still waiting for AOR1 and sponsor approval.
I submitted my job letter at time of submitting the application. However, now due to Covid the business has temporarily closed and employer has laid off all workers so they may apply for employment insurance. They have given us Record of Employment and submitted it to Service Canada. I have two questions now:

1- Will it affect my application as a sponsor that I am no longer employed? Maybe the business opens again maybe not. Do I need to inform them about this change in employment status? If yes, how?

2- I do not qualify for employment insurance as I was a new joiner at work (and new to Canada too). If I apply for the emergency care benefit that will be announced in April for those who dont have jobs, will it count as social assistance and can it affect my application as a sponsor?

vishaaa17

Mar 16, 2020
Does anybody have updates from Manila Visa Office for the past 2 weeks? I know their office is closed now due to COVID Enhance Community Quarantine. Just wondering maybe their operations are "work from home"

Shickaa

Apr 3, 2020
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
16-01-2020
AOR Received.
31-01-2020
Med's Request
27-02-2020
Med's Done....
16-03-2020
Hey guys, I was wondering if everyone gets an AOR2? My file has been transfered to the visa office since the beginning of March and on ECAS is says that the application has started processing March 16th... would that be some sort of acknowledgement as well?