+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

MBW

Apr 26, 2021
Is applicant from india? I’m jan 2020 applicant and i applied TRV on nov 2020 it was rejected 3 days agoo and I’m thinking to re apply TRV with strong points .. so can u let me know if ur applicant is from India
Sorrry - not India, applicant is from United Kingdom.

Reactions: Khan2001

rid.patel

Dec 30, 2020
hello people,
my spouse is in Canada and i am in India he added me after his PPR. for my file last update was in April,2020
we paid biometric fees in april,2020 and its been a year and still haven't got BIL, common response in a mail that its in process. no update in notes
I would appreciate if anyone can suggest what can we do.
its so frustrating situation for us now

Prabhgillz

Oct 29, 2020
The officer from CPC-M called me directly to confirm spouse was still in Canada and said they are working through the backlog. So, yes I do believe our choice to have spouse come to Canada as a visitor helped move the file along but it remained classified as an Outland application with further paperwork for visitor extension request.
Yess congrats again and thanks for golden information

umssyed

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
How long does it take between remedical and Decision made?

Is DM the next step after remedical or are there other steps as well in between?

i_solo

Jan 29, 2020
Apologies if this has already been asked and answered, I just received my passport and photo request and have come across some issues. As I am from the UK which is a visa exempt country, I only need to upload a copy to my online account. When I tried to do this on Gckey, it said I was not required to upload additional documents so I can't upload anything! Has anyone come across this before and has any advice?
Also, I have already submitted two photos as part of my application, do I really need to send 2 more? I also submitted a photocopy of my passport! Seems a bit ridiculous to send these things again!

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Apologies if this has already been asked and answered, I just received my passport and photo request and have come across some issues. As I am from the UK which is a visa exempt country, I only need to upload a copy to my online account. When I tried to do this on Gckey, it said I was not required to upload additional documents so I can't upload anything! Has anyone come across this before and has any advice?
Also, I have already submitted two photos as part of my application, do I really need to send 2 more? I also submitted a photocopy of my passport! Seems a bit ridiculous to send these things again!
Submit it via web form.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
How long does it take between remedical and Decision made?

Is DM the next step after remedical or are there other steps as well in between?
Them asking for the medical is a good sign, have you received the pre-arrival message yet? DM shouldn't be too far away but can't give you a time frame.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Pre-arrival is sent after eligibility is completed or when started ? Because I received pre-arrival yesterday and my GC key says "Eligibility started"
Ignore gckey for these purposes. There are several different types of 'eligibility' and admissibilty.

As I understand: pre-arrival is approval-in-principle of the sponsorship (eg relationship is real and genuine). There may remain checks like criminality and security (and confirmation that medical still valid), etc - the more 'formal' ones (or perhaps could say these are strictly admissibility not eligibility, but doubt that such distinctions matter to applicants).

At any rate pre-arrival is still a good sign - any step forward is - and DM and passport request eventually. No idea how long that might be, though.

Asyakul

Apr 7, 2020
Ukraine
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
06-02-2020
Med's Request
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
03-03-2020
Application started: Jan 2020
Medicals and Biometrics done: Feb 2020
Moved to London VO: Aug 2020
Moved to Vienna VO: April 2021
Decision made, status updated to approved, and COPR received: April 2021
Its a long process.. but it will come in due time.
Oh my God, Vienna
Congratulations! I am still waiting for my PPR from London, though I am also a January applicant :/