+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Sean Wu

May 26, 2019
They sent to my email as i did apply by myself .
In the email, they mention
“You, as a client, will have to access the portal yourself. If you’re a representative receiving this message, please forward this email to the clients you represented for their PR application until they were approved. Using the PR portal is the equivalent of going to an in-person landing interview – only the applicant can do so.” You should check with your representative
Thanks. So you should see some updates in CAS. (You can access the statuses from the link of in process).

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022

Sandynguyen

Star Member
Aug 16, 2020
Thanks. So you should see some updates in CAS. (You can access the statuses from the link of in process).
Yesterday no update in Ecas . This morning DM in Ecas and got 2rd email portal, i replied their first email port 6:00 pm and they sent second email portal 11:30 pm yesterday . Thanks to the officer who worked late yesterday as they know that we are waiting for that
No update in GCkey

Last edited:

mahi60

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Yesterday no update in Ecas . This morning DM in Ecas and got 2rd email portal, i reply 6:00 pm, they reply 11:30 pm. Thanks to the officer who worked late yesterday as they know that we are waiting for that
No update in GCkey
Hi what you mean you replied Ircc? Could you please explain. Thanks

spkannan

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
I Received DM last week Tuesday in ECAS and GC still in progress.And Received portal email in French without any attachments. Can some explain what is going here

vutdao21

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
I got another GU yesterday and got first email portal today even in Ecas it still shows “ In process”
Sandy, congratulations!

How do I check if there's a ghost update? My agent sent me a screenshot of the CGKey account and the latest update showed "July 24, 2021, you passed the medical exam"

Sandynguyen

Star Member
Aug 16, 2020
Sandy, congratulations!

How do I check if there's a ghost update? My agent sent me a screenshot of the CGKey account and the latest update showed "July 24, 2021, you passed the medical exam"
You can only see it if you have an access to GCkey. I have prepared the application myself so i got the access to GCkey
When having a GU, on the main application page, the status will show “ application updated” . However, when you go into application details, you will not see any changes. As i follow this thread for a long time, normally it will reach an important milestone if having a GU such as : security pass, pal, decision made, transfer…
Wish luck to you . So ask for help from your agent to follow up for you and check for DM are only things you can do for your case!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: vutdao21

vutdao21

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
You can only see it if you have an access to GCkey. I have prepared the application myself so i got the access to GCkey
When having a GU, on the main application page, the status will show “ application updated” . However, when you go into application details, you will not see any changes. As i follow this thread for a long time, normally it will reach an important milestone if having a GU such as : security pass, pal, decision made, transfer…
Wish luck to you . So ask for help from your agent to follow up for you and check for DM are only things you can do for your case!
Thank you so much for your response! I am happy you have got your DM.

Finger crossed. I hope I will get it soon. I check the status of my case every day. According to my agent, they are running my background check. Everything else seems done. :)

Antra

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
DM..BUT, waiting again.. please advise

Hi guys,
I got a DM on July 22.
But after ECAS DM, no next steps, just waiting again for the E portal or emails to complete my application.
Is it just me? waiting again to get that portal or email? or is it normal waiting 2 weeks for that?
because, I saw many people in this forum they got the portal same day or next day after DM. I am confused and worried.

I am an AINP applicant. single.

AR Oct 2019

AOR Jan2020

ADR requested 2 times (2020 Feb, 2021 Apr)

Ghost update : July 21 2021

DM: July 22 2021
What was ADR