+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Sandynguyen

Star Member
Aug 16, 2020
DM..BUT, waiting again.. please advise

Hi guys,
I got a DM on July 22.
But after ECAS DM, no next steps, just waiting again for the E portal or emails to complete my application.
Is it just me? waiting again to get that portal or email? or is it normal waiting 2 weeks for that?
because, I saw many people in this forum they got the portal same day or next day after DM. I am confused and worried.

I am an AINP applicant. single.

AR Oct 2019

AOR Jan2020

ADR requested 2 times (2020 Feb, 2021 Apr)

Ghost update : July 21 2021

DM: July 22 2021
Remember you/ your representative to check email regularly. The email is sent from IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca for Portal information

there is no message in GCKey about this portal creation

hope it helps and one thing you need to ensure that you have updated your address into Canada address . They will not process if your address in your profile is outside Canada ( how to check : check your address at Ecas to ensure you got it right)

spkannan

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
DM..BUT, waiting again.. please advise

Hi guys,
I got a DM on July 22.
But after ECAS DM, no next steps, just waiting again for the E portal or emails to complete my application.
Is it just me? waiting again to get that portal or email? or is it normal waiting 2 weeks for that?
because, I saw many people in this forum they got the portal same day or next day after DM. I am confused and worried.

I am an AINP applicant. single.

AR Oct 2019

AOR Jan2020

ADR requested 2 times (2020 Feb, 2021 Apr)

Ghost update : July 21 2021

DM: July 22 2021
Exactly same mine too. Received DM in Ecas on Aug 4th - AINP and one email from portal team about the portal process in French language and stating follow attachment.however there no attachment in the email. Further no update email and GC note till now. Is exactly same. Did you receive any update further.

Reactions: manku_patel

Sandynguyen

Star Member
Aug 16, 2020
Exactly same mine too. Received DM in Ecas on Aug 4th - AINP and one email from portal team about the portal process in French language and stating follow attachment.however there no attachment in the email. Further no update email and GC note till now. Is exactly same. Did you receive any update further.
If I were you, I should do the following:, or you can inbox me so I could foward to you the instruction in the attachment.
- Reply to the email asking for the attachment or
- Reply to the email with following infor:
  • 1. The email address that you want to create Portal
  • 2. Option A, I will act on their behalf.( if you have dependants)
  • 3. We all are currently living at ( to confirm your current address in Canada
Below are our information: ( Update them about your current information

• a. Principal applicant :
  • - Name :
  • - UCI:
  • - Email :
  • - Original entry date:
  • - Date of last time you entered Canada :
  • - Location where you last entered :

• b. Spouse (if any)
  • - Name :
  • - UCI:
  • - Email :
  • - Original entry date:
  • - Location where you last entered :

• c. Child 1 (if any) :
  • - Name :
  • - UCI:
  • - Email :
  • - Original entry date:
  • - Location where you last entered : Peach Arch, BC
You can check out this thread for more information : https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/new-pr-confirmation-portal.713006/page-555#post-9505302

Last edited:

Gujjar/00

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Manitoba Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
October 19, 2020
AOR Received.
September 02, 2021
Med's Request
September 02 medical passed initially but got a request for additional testing in a separate email
Med's Done....
Upfront medical on august 26, 2021
Is there anyone with AR date in October still waiting for AOR?
For me it’s been almost 10 months now and I haven’t received AOR yet.

Sandynguyen

Star Member
Aug 16, 2020