+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

danilb88

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Usually for documents like this they’ll give you 30 days.. If it’s something “unique” or rare, they will send you request Friday evening and give you 7 days. This is happened to me. For my first ADR (employment letter and other bs) they gave me 30 days. I did everything in like 2-3 days and done. Then I got second ADR for document that was issued to me 10 years ago and I haven’t seen it since then, I haven’t used it, nobody ever asked me for it. They gave me 7 days (basically 5 because request came Friday evening) to find this document (remotely because it’s obviously in my home country on other side of the world), do certified translation and get back to them.. So expect and be ready for anything really.
They asked you for a military service certificate??? Wtf, I didn't attached any military docs since I was also exempted as I lived outside country of my citizenship.

Reactions: manku_patel

Canada_traderman

Mar 14, 2020
Toronto, ON
They asked you for a military service certificate??? Wtf, I didn't attached any military docs since I was also exempted as I lived outside country of my citizenship.
Yes, that’s what they have asked me. I didn’t attach it because it’s not in the checklist, nobody never mentioned it anywhere. But most funny thing that they didn’t ask for it 4 years ago when I was getting my original visa, they didn’t ask for it 4 years ago when I came here, they didn’t ask for it when I was applying for extensions of my work permit numerous times. They didn’t ask for it when I was applying for province nomination, they didn’t ask for it when I send my file in and they issued AOR. Seventeen months (17!!!!!) after AOR they realized that they URGENTLY need to see this document. They can’t wait any longer, URGENTLY, ASAP!!! And they are giving me just 7 days starting Friday night. They needed to see it so urgently that it’s been a month after I sent this document to them and still haven’t heard anything back… For me it looks like making applicants wait longer on purpose.

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
how we can give proof that we have paid biometric fee when goinf for biometric
They will not ask u for payment, u only need to bring BIL with you.

danilb88

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Yes, that’s what they have asked me. I didn’t attach it because it’s not in the checklist, nobody never mentioned it anywhere. But most funny thing that they didn’t ask for it 4 years ago when I was getting my original visa, they didn’t ask for it 4 years ago when I came here, they didn’t ask for it when I was applying for extensions of my work permit numerous times. They didn’t ask for it when I was applying for province nomination, they didn’t ask for it when I send my file in and they issued AOR. Seventeen months (17!!!!!) after AOR they realized that they URGENTLY need to see this document. They can’t wait any longer, URGENTLY, ASAP!!! And they are giving me just 7 days starting Friday night. They needed to see it so urgently that it’s been a month after I sent this document to them and still haven’t heard anything back… For me it looks like making applicants wait longer on purpose.
Ridiculous! Hopefully, they won't ask me for this... what is your country how did they know that army service is mandatory in your country?

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..