+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

john1981

Jul 20, 2021
Hi everyone finally I got the portal confirmation email on July 18th and I replied them back yesterday. I have a question regarding photo specifications, do we need to get clicked from photo studio which would be digitally and scanned or can we click by ourselves?
Did you get second email " login and password for portal".

torontoakash

Jun 19, 2021
Hi everyone finally I got the portal confirmation email on July 18th and I replied them back yesterday. I have a question regarding photo specifications, do we need to get clicked from photo studio which would be digitally and scanned or can we click by ourselves?
The size should be correct, the photo shouldn’t have any shadows, should have proper lighting. Can be taken by your cell phone or a professional photographer.
I recommend getting it from a photographer, you don’t want delays because of few bucks at this stage.

Reactions: phanikiran.kara

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
The size should be correct, the photo shouldn’t have any shadows, should have proper lighting. Can be taken by your cell phone or a professional photographer.
I recommend getting it from a photographer, you don’t want delays because of few bucks at this stage.
Agree to this. But do check the professional photographer's digital copy Vs the specs. They make tons of mistakes too. If anyone needs quick fixes to size/crop, let me know. I can do it for you. There is no need to write the studio name (FYI)

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace/photo.html

Last edited:

Canada_traderman

Mar 14, 2020
Toronto, ON
Hey pawelter! How much time did they give you to get back with all these documents ? and did you just upload them to your account ?
Usually for documents like this they’ll give you 30 days.. If it’s something “unique” or rare, they will send you request Friday evening and give you 7 days. This is happened to me. For my first ADR (employment letter and other bs) they gave me 30 days. I did everything in like 2-3 days and done. Then I got second ADR for document that was issued to me 10 years ago and I haven’t seen it since then, I haven’t used it, nobody ever asked me for it. They gave me 7 days (basically 5 because request came Friday evening) to find this document (remotely because it’s obviously in my home country on other side of the world), do certified translation and get back to them.. So expect and be ready for anything really.