+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

PSW29

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Anybody who can answer me this question? I would really appreciate it. It’s just taking a lot longer that I thought. I’m in Vancouver, and thought process was faster?
Im also waiting for eCOPR..Unfortunately I don’t have an exact answer for ur question..I think everything depends on the VO.What is the VO that send the first email to you?

Also check this thread too.You can see some timelines
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/waiting-for-copr-after-dm-pnp-paper-based.711720/page-44

Reactions: Estherkim

Sweni84

Feb 4, 2021
I was doing some research about the date of entry and I found this post:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/extending-my-stay-question-date-place-of-original-entry-into-canada.201909/

Yeah, it’s very confusing. No official definition of that.
So you provided the date as a study permit/ work permit holder when you entered into Canada?
I remember it’s the time when we have to see the officer to obtain the study permit or work permit.
I think should be this date?

Please and thank you.
Have a good day.
I can’t or don’t want to tell you do this or that, you might have to ask a lawyer. But in my experience they are not always logical in their reasoning, and I believe that they only care about the process of immigrating to Canada, whether you visited as a tourist before is irrelevant. Also, you’ve probably given a complete travel history anyway already. So in my opinion it’s the day you set foot to Canada with the purpose of establishing here. It seemed to have worked for me. But again don’t take my word as I would hate to give anyone the wrong advice. Good luck!

Reactions: Please_Help

Please_Help

Jun 4, 2020
I can’t or don’t want to tell you do this or that, you might have to ask a lawyer. But in my experience they are not always logical in their reasoning, and I believe that they only care about the process of immigrating to Canada, whether you visited as a tourist before is irrelevant. Also, you’ve probably given a complete travel history anyway already. So in my opinion it’s the day you set foot to Canada with the purpose of establishing here. It seemed to have worked for me. But again don’t take my word as I would hate to give anyone the wrong advice. Good luck!
Thank you very much!

toyota2006720

Apr 16, 2021
Hello guys.
I got my PPR today. And my situation is that I'm the primary applicant and have 2 dependents and my spouse. One of my dependents and my spouse are not in Canada. And I prepared every documents that they requested. But i don't know how to send them. By webform? Or by mail?
In the email, it says like this:

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

All required documents must be submitted in one single package.

A) To submit your package while overseas:

Please submit your package to the nearest Visa Application Centre along with the VAC Passport Transmission fee

For Passport Transmission instructions and fee details, please visit:

https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/

B) If you are currently in Canada, you are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas).

Please advise me.
Thanks in advance.

Rahul_126

May 14, 2019
My timeline
Application submitted august12,2019
Application received august 23,2019
Medical request 18november,2020
Medical passed February 7,2021

after that theres no update its been 23 months since application has been submitted

Anyone in the same boat ?