+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

nazmul3217

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
03-03-2020
Doc's Request.
11-09-2020
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Request
18-01-2021
Med's Done....
08-02-2021
Anybody who knows can help me out??
First they will ask for information including email address , UCI number , port entry date. After that they will send you second email including PR Portal credentials ie. Login information. Using that you will update your address and upload photo. Then wait for 5/6 days for eCOPR.

Reactions: Please_Help

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
Honestly, I'm not saying this is the case, but I think people calling IRCC all the time asking for updates about their application if it hasn't reached 21 months of processing time is not helping. The same applies for the GCMS notes request. Immigration process is a lenghty process and I really think they are doing their best to process all applications, and only people that have been waiting for more than 21 months should be contacting them. Everybody is anxious, but I think we need to respect the timelines, opposed to giving them more work to do. just read this recent article and you'll see how GCMS notes requests are out of control: https://www.cicnews.com/2021/05/ircc-to-improve-access-to-information-following-information-watchdog-investigation-0518212.html
Totally agreed... most of the inland applicants are doing this ... that will never sped up anyone processing time .... be patient

Reactions: Fabio P and ajamal

Estherkim

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
First they will ask for information including email address , UCI number , port entry date. After that they will send you second email including PR Portal credentials ie. Login information. Using that you will update your address and upload photo. Then wait for 5/6 days for eCOPR.
Ahh thank you so much!! But I made my own pr portal account…. Made a dumb mistake… will that affect anything? Do you know??
Thank you so much for helping. I really appreciate it.

Reactions: manku_patel

Jolybeam

Apr 3, 2021
Totally agreed... most of the inland applicants are doing this ... that will never sped up anyone processing time .... be patient
I disagree if July people got tru august people have all right to call, however they are showing that they start certain process but they do not. Gckey does outline where they are currently at for the process. I am inland we have alright due to the fact we have been Tru lots diluting this pandemic. Yes august people need to a bit patient because they are working in order now