+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

KevinKG

Star Member
May 27, 2021
I also did same thing.
I sent webform to change address and our work permits too.
I hope that is working and also i checked with ircc agent about my status as inland or outland and they said its inland.
Man, I actually didn't know. I just checked my GMSC notes (i order it each month just to keep guys busy hahaha and maybe they give up someday and issue me PR https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html) and in this notes it's been said that my MR vail until august 2021. So decided not to wait for another request and done another one and sent him.

Acutally you and me we are not alone here is another guy with similar case but different province @phanikiran.kara
Thanks Bro!
I just ordered my first GCMS last Friday, so more than 20 days to go. Let's see what inside.

Did you send another upfront MR to IRCC via webform? Or the medical examination center sent your result via eMedical system?

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
a friend got Decesion made in ECAS but still inprogress in his account, what does it mean?
It means they have finalized your friend's application. Sooner your friend will be contacted for further instructions.

By the way, what is the AR for your friend?

Estherkim

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
**Hey guys, I would really appreciate if someone can help me here with an email I received from IRCC!! ***

just got DM. Got an email from IRCC that I need to confirm my address and upload my photo on PR Confirmation portal… does anybody know where I need to upload that? I also do not have PR portal account.. do I need to create an account??? How does this work??

thank you so much in advance!!

Last edited:
Reactions: oduttng and Ridit

nazmul3217

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
03-03-2020
Doc's Request.
11-09-2020
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Request
18-01-2021
Med's Done....
08-02-2021
Got GU on my PR card application. Is it a glitch or something coming up? Anyone one the same boat ??

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
**Hey guys, I would really appreciate if someone can help me here with an email I received from IRCC!! ***

just got DM. Got an email from IRCC that I need to confirm my address and upload my photo on PR Confirmation portal… does anybody know where I need to upload that?

thank you so much in advance!!
What's your full timeline?

Congratulations for getting DM. You got DM and this email today together?

Just reply them accordingly.