+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Akhil john joseph

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Cambridge
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney , NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I was thinking to withdraw my application
Ar is nov 9
No AOR yet ..
I’ve received Cec invitation. So I thought of withdrawing the pnp application and save my $1410 .

any suggestions guys ???

Brarj24

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Hello, I really need advice about something, i got an invitation Under CEC, am I able to go back home and wait for PR?? If I apply here??

Akhil john joseph

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Cambridge
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney , NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello, I really need advice about something, i got an invitation Under CEC, am I able to go back home and wait for PR?? If I apply here??
You can go back home after applying . But you’ll have to be in Canada once they approve your application .
Because they send you an email or phone call to get your current address , so if you are in Canada and you give your Canadian address , they issue copr .
If you are in your own country , you’ll have to tell them that you are not in Canada now and hence they won’t issue copr . But once you come back to Canada , you can contact Cic to let them know that you are back in Canada , and then they’ll redo the process of emailing and hence issue copr .

This same thing happened with my friend

Brarj24

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
You can go back home after applying . But you’ll have to be in Canada once they approve your application .
Because they send you an email or phone call to get your current address , so if you are in Canada and you give your Canadian address , they issue copr .
If you are in your own country , you’ll have to tell them that you are not in Canada now and hence they won’t issue copr . But once you come back to Canada , you can contact Cic to let them know that you are back in Canada , and then they’ll redo the process of emailing and hence issue copr .

This same thing happened with my friend
Also I am on closed work permit can I leave my job apply for CEC and go back home?? I’ll really appreciate your answer

WaitingForPR_2020

Star Member
May 23, 2020
I received a letter from IRCC today for the permanent residence confirmation portal. It asks me to reply back to the email with my address and some info. The office that sends it is in Etobicoke. It seems that I have received my CORP!
I never received any decision made confirmation. When I sign in to my account, it says they are still processing my documents. It is a bit confusing! anyone else experienced something similar?

Last edited: