+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

taetaem0n

Jun 9, 2021
Getting worried as i haven't gotten COPR letter yet from DM on May 28 2021. Anyone on the same boat.....I believe my visa office might be Hamilton IRCC. Wondering if they are working on files...

Mahbanoo

Star Member
May 11, 2020
I received a letter from IRCC today for the permanent residence confirmation portal. It asks me to reply back to the email with my address and some info. The office that sends it is in Etobicoke. It seems that I have received my CORP!
I never received any decision made confirmation. When I sign in to my account, it says they are still processing my documents. It is a bit confusing! anyone else experienced something similar?
It is normal. I am waiting for my CoPR, and my profile through the GCkey still shows my application is processing! You can check the ECAS website too.

Sunny751

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Hi Chahal,
Have you got any ghost update today as well? I am telling you this because I could see 2 July poeple got ghost updates last month . 1st was PAL and then 2nd day again and Decision Made. Keep checking your Ecas.
Your predictions are on point all the time:)