+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

mrmukuro

Mar 7, 2021
Done my MR on Mar 10 and got MP today. My timeline with 1 dependent and both are Inland MPNP:
AOR: Jan 28, 2021
BIO: exempted
MR: Mar 3, 2021
MP: Mar 19, 2021

What will be next? Can someone enlighten me please? Thank you!
Very similar situation.

1 dependent and both are Inland MPNP
AR: Jul 23, 2020
AOR: Jan 26, 2021
BIO: Jan 28, 2021
MR: Mar 1, 2021
MP: Mar 15, 2021

The next step for me maybe to require our Japanese criminal record. We can't get it before IRCC send us a reference letter.

Reactions: StudyMaster

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
Very similar situation.

The next step for me maybe to require our Japanese criminal record. We can't get it before IRCC send us a reference letter.
Did you not send your home county PCC along with your paper application?

vutdao21

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
It's my pleasure. What is your full timeline?
AR May 4, 2020
AOR Nov 9, 2020

Nothing since....
I've seen lots of people here with similar or later timelines getting medical requests and updates. I am really anxious LOL my consultant is super relaxed as he said "processing time is 21 months". Therefore, I need to take the initiative and contact IRCC myself.

I just sent them a message via webform. Hopefully, they will get back to me with some insightful updates.

Last edited:

Rbrar18

Jan 9, 2021
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
25-09-2020
Did anyone apply for PGWP extension under new public policy?

I have employer restricted PNP nomination, i am not sure if i can apply for PGWP extension under this policy because it asks in the application form “Have you been issued a certificate under the Provincial Nominee Program?”

Does anyone know?
I did but there wasn’t any employment restriction on my pnp letter. But i think you can still apply not sure though.

Reactions: dkincanada

Nkelly1212

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi everyone,
I have a question if anyone ever has a similar situation. So I am originally from Vietnam and i submitted the PCC from my home country together with my application. But i also lived in Singapore for almost 6 years and i have not requested PCC from Singapore due to Covid. Will there be any case where IRCC does not request PCC from a third country where people have lived more than 6 months? Please share because I am really worried that my application will be delayed because of this.
Thank you so much!

vutdao21

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
Hi everyone,
I have a question if anyone ever has a similar situation. So I am originally from Vietnam and i submitted the PCC from my home country together with my application. But i also lived in Singapore for almost 6 years and i have not requested PCC from Singapore due to Covid. Will there be any case where IRCC does not request PCC from a third country where people have lived more than 6 months? Please share because I am really worried that my application will be delayed because of this.
Thank you so much!
I am from Vietnam too. They don't need it when you submit the application, but they might ask for it later in the application process. It's better for you to request the Singapore PCC right now in case IRCC asks for it in the future.

Ha97

Jun 10, 2018
Hi everyone,
Thank you so much!
They will request PCC for Singapore for sure, i have also seen cases where they simply refuse the application even without asking for one

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
AR May 4, 2020
AOR Nov 9, 2020

Nothing since....
I've seen lots of people here with similar or later timelines getting medical requests and updates. I am really anxious LOL my consultant is super relaxed as he said "processing time is 21 months". Therefore, I need to take the initiative and contact IRCC myself.

I just sent them a message via webform. Hopefully, they will get back to me with some insightful updates.
Are you inland?

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
Hi everyone,
Thank you so much!
If you have lived more than 6 months, you need to give PCC. Kindly get your pcc and submit through webform before they requested .

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Guys please advise urgently.
I want to apply for GCMS notes, since I am outland I need to fill out consent form 5744. My question is that. Shall I sign on behalf of my kid since he is under 16 or leave it blank?
You cannot apply on your own if you are outland. Apply via getgcms.com. Consent form should be given for spouse and kids even if inland. In the kids/dependents section both you and spouse has to sign. In spouse section spouse signs. You will be the representative. If you dont upload this form, dependent data in GCMS will be blank and deliberately removed..

• Love
Reactions: Ahmad KH

Thoa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
Hi everyone,
Thank you so much!
Well, you have to submit all PCC of all countries that you had lived more than 6 months in a row. I also submit RCMP along with application though it's optional.

Thoa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
Hey Sandy, Ircc, They asked for RCMP PCC which is in Canada. I already sent them a new Vietnamese PCC while completing the form (before aor), now i have to wait 2 weeks for RCMP PCC, have no idea why they asked for that..
Maybe you are the random check person because it's optional or you maybe have something similar to someone so they need your RCMP PCC to verify

Reactions: td88

limitless77777

Feb 26, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
NOC C
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-15-2020
Doc's Request.
16-04-2021
AOR Received.
01-18-2021
IELTS Request
16-04-2021
Med's Request
02-18-2021
Med's Done....
upfront. Medical Passed: April 13, 2021
Very similar situation.

Im so worried we got MR Feb 18, 2021 and we did upfront on dec 2020. The doctor submitted to cic January 6, 2021 but today i got an update that cic did not received the medical results from the doctor.
the doctor insisted that they already uploaded and they dont want to resend it. What should i do.
MPNP inland with inlanf dependents.
Please help.

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Im so worried we got MR Feb 18, 2021 and we did upfront on dec 2020. The doctor submitted to cic January 6, 2021 but today i got an update that cic did not received the medical results from the doctor.
the doctor insisted that they already uploaded and they dont want to resend it. What should i do.
MPNP inland with inlanf dependents.
Please help.
who told you that they did not receive ??