+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Im so worried we got MR Feb 18, 2021 and we did upfront on dec 2020. The doctor submitted to cic January 6, 2021 but today i got an update that cic did not received the medical results from the doctor.
the doctor insisted that they already uploaded and they dont want to resend it. What should i do.
MPNP inland with inlanf dependents.
Please help.
Did they send you message , last time you told that ircc replied that your document has been forwarded to the responsible department

Reactions: Evodia.D

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
Im so worried we got MR Feb 18, 2021 and we did upfront on dec 2020. The doctor submitted to cic January 6, 2021 but today i got an update that cic did not received the medical results from the doctor.
the doctor insisted that they already uploaded and they dont want to resend it. What should i do.
MPNP inland with inlanf dependents.
Please help.
If the doctor has sent the medicals, it must be gone to CIC. Did you receive e-medical sheet after the completion of your medical? If yes,then submit it via webform without waiting. It will help them to find your upfront medical.

2nd option, you need to talk with the doctor and let them to check in their system about your confirmed sent medical.

Mohit Rawat

Dec 6, 2020
Sinp inland
Hi , I did upfront medical on 2nd of feb and
Doctor submitted medical on 11th Feb after that I send medical sheet through web form on 16th feb later I got medical request on 18th Feb . I also talked to cic agent regarding this she said no need to send another web form then I received web form reply on 3rd of March .Today when I checked gc key it shows we did not receive the result of your required medical exam .What to do any suggestion , Thanks in advance . Pls also suggest Ircc customer service number

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Sinp inland
Doctor submitted medical on 11th Feb after that I send medical sheet through web form on 16th feb later I got medical request on 18th Feb . I also talked to cic agent regarding this she said no need to send another web form then I received web form reply on 3rd of March .Today when I checked gc key it shows we did not receive the result of your required medical exam .What to do any suggestion , Thanks in advance . Pls also suggest Ircc customer service number
e medical??
I am waiting from last 2 months now

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Sinp inland
was your medical e medical??

Mohit Rawat

Dec 6, 2020
Sinp inland

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
i am asking if your medical was e medical or just regular paper medical??
Did you gave your doctor pictures or did they took your picture at clinic ??

limitless77777

Feb 26, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
NOC C
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-15-2020
Doc's Request.
16-04-2021
AOR Received.
01-18-2021
IELTS Request
16-04-2021
Med's Request
02-18-2021
Med's Done....
upfront. Medical Passed: April 13, 2021
Did they send you message , last time you told that ircc replied that your document has been forwarded to the responsible department
Yeah they responded my webform that they received my information and sheet sent from my side. But today they updated in GCKey that they didnot received my the doctors side. The doctor insisted that they submitted last January 6. Anyone has a suggestion what should i do??

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Yeah they responded my webform that they received my information and sheet sent from my side. But today they updated in GCKey that they didnot received my the doctors side. The doctor insisted that they submitted last January 6. Anyone has a suggestion what should i do??
I am really confused about what do you mean ??
Please hide your details and upload the message here just copy paste or screenshot
Everyone with MR on feb 18 got the message updated that we did not receive your medical yet

limitless77777

Feb 26, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
NOC C
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......