+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
  • We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details.

This is what i got in GC key today
but nowhere it says that they did not recieve it from my doctors side

limitless77777

Feb 26, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
NOC C
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-15-2020
Doc's Request.
16-04-2021
AOR Received.
01-18-2021
IELTS Request
16-04-2021
Med's Request
02-18-2021
Med's Done....
upfront. Medical Passed: April 13, 2021
I am really confused about what do you mean ??
Please hide your details and upload the message here just copy paste or screenshot
Everyone with MR on feb 18 got the message updated that we did not receive your medical yet
=========================
This is from GC key update today:
========================
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your message below
  • ========================
    BELOW is the WEBFORM response.
  • ==========================
  • Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that this is a response to the enquiries received below.

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the medical information sheets were received by the responsible office.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

limitless77777

Feb 26, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
NOC C
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-15-2020
Doc's Request.
16-04-2021
AOR Received.
01-18-2021
IELTS Request
16-04-2021
Med's Request
02-18-2021
Med's Done....

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
=========================
This is from GC key update today:
========================
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your message below
  • ========================
    BELOW is the WEBFORM response.
  • ==========================
  • Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that this is a response to the enquiries received below.

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the medical information sheets were received by the responsible office.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.
same thing as me
just wording for webform reponse are different
So be patient
Read my messages above
WE ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FASTER processing of applications, So just wait for your turn
They are currently focusing on applicants whom they want to prioritize

Mohit Rawat

Dec 6, 2020
no use
And anyway read my messages in this forum that i posted today and yesterday
We are not eligible for faster processing of applications i guess
They are prioritizing applications which they will finalize soon or within 11 months
Is it good idea to do medical again because my one of the friend received medical request and with in 18 days her medical is approved

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Is it good idea to do medical again because my one of the friend received medical request and with in 18 days her medical is approved
i know many got mp within 3 days
But read my other messages carefully too
we have a guy in this forum who did upfront and then got MR but his medical got passed soon after his MR

Sandynguyen

Star Member
Aug 16, 2020
Maybe you are the random check person because it's optional or you maybe have something similar to someone so they need your RCMP PCC to verify
Hi everyone,
I have a question if anyone ever has a similar situation. So I am originally from Vietnam and i submitted the PCC from my home country together with my application. But i also lived in Singapore for almost 6 years and i have not requested PCC from Singapore due to Covid. Will there be any case where IRCC does not request PCC from a third country where people have lived more than 6 months? Please share because I am really worried that my application will be delayed because of this.
Thank you so much!
for S’pore PCC: as they mentioned in their website that they may ask for it in later time ( after getting your application), so you just wait for their request. When you got the request, you will submit onine to S’pore Police to get it done
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/singapore.html

Reactions: td88

limitless77777

Feb 26, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
NOC C
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-15-2020
Doc's Request.
16-04-2021
AOR Received.
01-18-2021
IELTS Request
16-04-2021
Med's Request
02-18-2021
Med's Done....
Is it ok if i will request the doctor to resend my medical results to CIC? will it create any issue?