+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Thoa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
I heard that people who had many travels could stuck on Security Screening and Info Sharing.
I had a lot of travels past 10 years and I am stuck on these process.
Does anyone have same situation ?
I don't think so. My friend boss is an expat. He traveled many countries. Each country stayed 2 years. He did EE and it took 7 months to receive COPR

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
No I didn't- not sure about my representative but I don't think they changed anything as they still in the same location to my knowledge. Also when I received the MR, my address was showing as my representative's address.
Do you mind to share your full timeline with inland or out ???

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
I really dont know they said something about sign and i m literally waiting for package to arrive so i can see
You can email ontarionominee@ontario.ca in the meanwhile and understand the procedures. Explain them that IRCC is in the process of returning the application and you would want an extension. They may reply asking for list of documents. OINP has stated in writing that they will support extensions especially if IRCC has returned the application as incomplete. Nothing to worry that way. If your PCC are very old > 1 year, start applying for PCC.

kavish02

Star Member
May 12, 2020
You can email ontarionominee@ontario.ca in the meanwhile and understand the procedures. Explain them that IRCC is in the process of returning the application and you would want an extension. They may reply asking for list of documents. OINP has stated in writing that they will support extensions especially if IRCC has returned the application as incomplete. Nothing to worry that way. If your PCC are very old > 1 year, start applying for PCC.
What is pcc expiry 6 months or 1 year and do where oinp stated these things can you please let me know

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
What is pcc expiry 6 months or 1 year and do where oinp stated these things can you please let me know
PCC is usually considered valid for 1 year. It may be valid forever if you have not visited that country after leaving. But i think a year is reasonable time.

Reissue / nomination extension is clearly written on your own stream page in section "If you are nominated" -- https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-international-student-stream

Looks like your research is extremely poor. Please first read the page above from OINP very carefully. Also read the IRCC pages even more carefully. PR and other stuff are life changing extremely important applications. Surely IRCC is super strict. Please take every step seriously. Rejections need to be declared for every VISA application for 10 or more years and it's not fun. Rejections lead to more rejections.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
its says 31% completed
[/QUOTE]
Well I’m really sure that if your application is linked online to cic account and it shows that your application is process and on ECAs if it shows that your application is in process there is no chance it will be returned to you. It doesn’t make any sense as application is processing online and they returned it . I’m 101% sure your application is complete. Can you copy your online status on gc key here ?

ak1997

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Hi, wondering if someone cal help.

ECAS was stating in process since I received AOR but today it just says Application received under status what does that mean? I have a representative so he has access to communication I can only check ECAS.

Any expert can assist?

Reactions: JAHAR DAS

MGONE6

Mar 5, 2020
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-06-2020
AOR Received.
14-01-2021

ECAS was stating in process since I received AOR but today it just says Application received under status what does that mean? I have a representative so he has access to communication I can only check ECAS.

Any expert can assist?
Your application may change to another visa office

Reactions: J20190911

hopeZ

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014

Any expert can assist?

Same here.