+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
i had done my signature everywhere in docs , I seriously dont know where i miss , i m just waiting for docs to arrive here , then i m allowed to see what i miss. Thanks
By signature I meant the signature in this forum. Click on your name top right and you should see the field signature. Fill it so that everyone knows when you applied and where you applied, dates etc. You can see my signature. Signatures are only visible when logged in. They are only visible on laptop I think,

Regarding your application, did you scan your documents for your records before sending them out? Did you follow this guide to the word?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-p7000-application-permanent-residence-provincial-nominee-class.html

Do whatch this video without fail

Last edited:

55michan

Jan 18, 2021
Hello guys,
People who have representatives, when you open ecas you find your home address as your home- mailing address as your home again or it is your representative address?
I’m with rep and her office address is mailing address on my file

Reactions: Lizer

am76

Jan 15, 2019
Friends, how much time does it take between an update on ecas and actually getting a message from IRCC?

Lizer

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
I’m with rep and her office address is mailing address on my file
I called today, the agent said I have 2 mailing addresses. Both are correct my address and my representative address. He asked me if I want to remove one of them but I said its okay to keep them both.