+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Folks!
please advise how long it takes to get an update for confirmation of documents that are sent via webform? I sent remaining Police Certificates through webform and got an email response that the documents are received and forwarded to the concerning office.. But I can’t see any update in my GCkey nor in ECAS.
Please any comment or similar situation with you guys I this forum. Appreciate your reply thanks.

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
AR Sep 4
Last week received temporary number as a Web form response. But I cannot get access to my application process with the temporary number.

Could somebody explain what the use of temporary number?
Temporary AOR means IRCC have received your application and they are checking the documents, if all is OK, you will get AOR in 4 weeks time.

Reactions: sanya5791

KPSR

Star Member
Dec 14, 2020
Can somebody please explain me what is the difference between e-medical and non- e medical.
When i was checking the list of IRCC panel physician around me, it says non-e medical in front of the doctor’s name.
Thanks in advance as

We only have one clinic that does medical in the town and thats non-e medical
You should go to any other city or town near by yoy where E-medical is available...You can do your medical at any province or country by the authorized panel physicians

Akhil john joseph

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Cambridge
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney , NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
You should go to any other city or town near by yoy where E-medical is available...You can do your medical at any province or country by the authorized panel physicians
What’s the exact procedure of doing upfront medical? What do we need to tell the physician ? What record should we upload ? And Is it via webform?

KPSR

Star Member
Dec 14, 2020
According to my opinion it’s better to wait for MR In some cases , who did upfront medical , they dont know exactly their medical is uploaded or not .. they call to doctor , call to client support center, sending webform again & again .. & take stress on their mind for 2-3 months & may be they have to do it again according to their file processing
when they got MR again from IRCC then they confused what to do now , we already did upfront....

So its better to wait for MR .. when u get one.. do on time & choose E- medical & try to done every test on same day same place ... you can save time by doing this..

I dont have much idea regarding upfront
Not everyone physician do upfront, U have to find who can done...
In the upfront medical, doctor give you some document related with your medical report ... you should also have to submit through webform by yourself...

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Did anyone who got MR recently call IRCC for confirming the criminality pass? if yes, please share here. In my case in GCMS note, my criminality got a pass when I gave my biometric. I got MR in 20 days after biometric.

Last edited:

som4u

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
You can pay fees anytime you want and when download the receipt and send through webform anytime you want.
Thanks a lot, I really appreciate.
But I'm a bit confused I paid the application fee before it was increased. Do I still pay the old fee $Cad 490 or the new fee $Cad 500?
Thanks guys