+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Mar 11, 2020
NO, it should be in system. Reference point will be your UCI#
Thanks for your reply!

But I have got MR actually today. That's really quick compared to what I've been seen in this forum.
I am going to share my all timelines here again:

OINP PAPERBASED:

AR - AUG 13, 2020
AOR - FEB 12, 2021
MEDICAL REQUEST - MARCH 4
NO BIL REQUEST BUT.. GOT BIL REQUEST FOR EXPRESS ENTRY (SEE BELOW)

EXPRESS ENTRY:

ITA - JANUARY 25
SUBMITTED/AOR- FEB 17
MEDICAL PASSED - MARCH 3
BIL REQUEST - MARCH 3
BIL PASSED - MARCH 4 (TODAY- JUST GAVE MY BIOMETRICS)

NOTE: NOW I can see that Biometrics are uploaded on both profiles BUT it doesn't show Bio passed in Paperbased. It just says MEDICAL REQUESTED as of yet.

td88

Aug 8, 2019
Thanks for your reply!

But I have got MR actually today. That's really quick compared to what I've been seen in this forum.
I am going to share my all timelines here again:

OINP PAPERBASED:

AR - AUG 13, 2020
AOR - FEB 12, 2021
MEDICAL REQUEST - MARCH 4
NO BIL REQUEST BUT.. GOT BIL REQUEST FOR EXPRESS ENTRY (SEE BELOW)

EXPRESS ENTRY:

ITA - JANUARY 25
SUBMITTED/AOR- FEB 17
MEDICAL PASSED - MARCH 3
BIL REQUEST - MARCH 3
BIL PASSED - MARCH 4 (TODAY- JUST GAVE MY BIOMETRICS)

NOTE: NOW I can see that Biometrics are uploaded on both profiles BUT it doesn't show Bio passed in Paperbased. It just says MEDICAL REQUESTED as of yet.
instead of share here, you should put these info into your Signature (Click on your account's name on topright, choose signature,fill and save) . Because i'm sure in next page or two, somebody will ask you share timeline again.
Cheers

Reactions: phanikiran.kara

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
@bbjeon38 or @phanikiran.kara , do you guys know from which one should i order GCMS note with "ATIP online request with the new Government of Canada service"? I don't know how new it is but it seems promising and faster? https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
I only want to see my security progress since everything has passed but Security.
The link above is correct, the old one will redirect you to this after selecting IRCC ie after pressing few nexts. So go ahead and order with the link above. If you are in Canada, and applying for yourself and family, there is no $5 fee.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
What’s the exact procedure of doing upfront medical? What do we need to tell the physician ? What record should we upload ? And Is it via webform?
1. Serach online for Panel Physicians who have e-Medical facility
2. Goto them with just a passport and say you need to do upfront medical for PR.
3. Do the medical, pay the fee and walkout with a e-Medical form (one per family)
4. After reaching home, first thing you should do is raise a webform. Do not confuse them with long stories. Just write your UCI :: eMedical numbers for each family member. Mention the PR application number (starting with EP) and mention that you have done upfront medical and want to link it to your PR file.
5. Wait for a month for the webform reply. The reply will be generic -- We have forwarded your request types.
6. Wait for 10-20 more days.
7. GC Key should show "Medical Pass" or "We are reviewing your medicals"

I would suggest not to go for upfront for recent candidates like you. I would surely not suggest to do upfront medicals without an AoR becuase they have no file to link the medicals with. Hope this helps

Last edited:

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
One more of my friend got AOR today along with BIL and MR. Wow. They do quick I guess. August guys we are on the way soon.

Mpnp inland paper based with one inladn dependent.

AR- August 17th, 2020
AOR- March 4th, 2021
BIL- March 4th, 2021
MR- March 4th, 2021

His question- He did upfront medical for him and his dependent in January-2021 but has not submitted yet through webform. He will do now that.

His work permit is going to expire in May- 2021. Will he need to give medical again for work permit extension or he can submit his medical that he did upfront in January 2021 for both this PR and work permit application? He today got his Medical Request too.

Mine AR August 26th, still wait for AOR.

kavish02

Star Member
May 12, 2020
I call cic for status , AR Aug 17
They said yesterday your temporary file change to permanent now and criminality check is going on, but didnt get any email

Reactions: Journey to Pr