+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
hi kavish,

why u r using paper based PR why not EE PNP?
Eligibility and points. Most folks may be 40+ in age. Keeping the strange 75 score aside, the only way to apply for most is Paper method. Please note that not all PNP give 600 points in EE. Only EE aligned PNP programs give 600 points. Eg: OINP Foreign job offer stream is a paper PR only nomination. It wont give any points in EE.

Another advantage of Paper PR is folks with NOC C and D can also apply.

Another interesting advantage of Paper PR is it does not require IELTS (NOC 0, A, B), does not require any education evaluation, no need of proof of funds, no need to even be inside Canada.

Biggest disadvantage is that IRCC treats us like rotten junk. We are neglected always and the files move super duper slowly. But usually in the end, since the requirements are very low, PR is virtually guaranteed if the background and medicals are clean.

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Eligibility and points. Most folks may be 40+ in age. Keeping the strange 75 score aside, the only way to apply for most is Paper method. Please note that not all PNP give 600 points in EE. Only EE aligned PNP programs give 600 points. Eg: OINP Foreign job offer stream is a paper PR only nomination. It wont give any points in EE.

Another advantage of Paper PR is folks with NOC C and D can also apply.

Another interesting advantage of Paper PR is it does not require IELTS (NOC 0, A, B), does not require any education evaluation, no need of proof of funds, no need to even be inside Canada.

Biggest disadvantage is that IRCC treats us like rotten junk. We are neglected always and the files move super duper slowly. But usually in the end, since the requirements are very low, PR is virtually guaranteed if the background and medicals are clean.
no rotten junk is dumped on time too
we are treated as something else but don't know what lol

Nkelly1212

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi everyone, wonder if we can partially claim the medical check up through company premium insurance? I remembered someone mentioned this before. Thank you!

Rishu49

Dec 2, 2020
Can somebody please explain me what is the difference between e-medical and non- e medical.
When i was checking the list of IRCC panel physician around me, it says non-e medical in front of the doctor’s name.
Thanks in advance

KPSR

Star Member
Dec 14, 2020
Can somebody please explain me what is the difference between e-medical and non- e medical.
When i was checking the list of IRCC panel physician around me, it says non-e medical in front of the doctor’s name.
Thanks in advance
Go for E - Medical.. it saves time & doctor send your medical results quickly to ircc by online..

Rishu49

Dec 2, 2020
Thanks in advance as
Go for E - Medical.. it saves time & doctor send your medical results quickly to ircc by online..
We only have one clinic that does medical in the town and thats non-e medical

sanya5791

Dec 25, 2020
BC
Category........
PNP
AR Sep 4
Last week received temporary number as a Web form response. But I cannot get access to my application process with the temporary number.

Could somebody explain what the use of temporary number?

som4u

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Hello guys.
Here's my timelines (PNP Outland)
AR 1st April 2020
AOR 8th Oct 2020
Bil Request 8th Oct 2020
Bil Done 13th Oct 2020
Upfront Medical 18th Jan 2021
Medical passed 19th Feb 2021.

Please guys, I need advise on this. I submitted my app without the Right of Permanent Residency fee (RPRF), can i pay the fee upfront without their request? Or must I wait till they request for the fee.
Has anyone experience this, Is it possible for upfront? If yes how do I make the payment?
Thanks guys

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello guys.
AR 1st April 2020
AOR 8th Oct 2020
Bil Request 8th Oct 2020
Bil Done 13th Oct 2020

Please guys, I need advise on this. I submitted my app without the Right of Permanent Residency fee (RPRF), can i pay the fee upfront without their request? Or must I wait till they request for the fee.
Has anyone experience this, Is it possible for upfront? If yes how do I make the payment?
Thanks guys
You can pay fees anytime you want and when download the receipt and send through webform anytime you want.

buttphalia

May 28, 2020
Hello guys.
AR 1st April 2020
AOR 8th Oct 2020
Bil Request 8th Oct 2020
Bil Done 13th Oct 2020

Thanks guys
Almost same timeline, have you passed your eligibility and criminal? I m also outland