+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
No ielts required for Noc 0 , A and B . You only have to refer to checklist which says you need ielts for Noc C and D .
Precisely what I am trying to explain. Yes. SINP requires IELTS even for NOC A. He has already fulfilled that.

MichaelL

Mar 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
You don’t need ielts results for Noc A . If you see checklist it states the following words.
Who must undergo language testing
Most Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) applicants in National Occupational Classification (NOC) skill levels C and D occupations are required to undergo mandatory language testing and achieve a minimum standard of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4 in each of the 4 abilities (listening, speaking, reading and writing) before obtaining a provincial nomination certificate.

Applicants are also required to include a copy of their language test results when submitting their paper-based application for permanent residence to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

PNP applicants who have been nominated under an Express Entry stream must undergo language testing. Individuals must indicate their test result scores in their Express Entry profile and in their electronic application for permanent residence. Test results must be valid in both instances. In Express Entry, test results are validated electronically with the testing organization, so PNP applicants are not required to upload a copy of their test results as part of a complete application.

All NOC C and D provincial nominees have to provide a copy of their language test results with their application for permanent residence.

Procedures
Applications for permanent residence from PNP applicants in NOC C and D occupations must

• include a copy of valid language test results demonstrating that they meet the minimum language standards; OR
  • meet one of the exceptions noted above.
Recognized language-testing organizations
To be considered valid, the applicant’s language test results must be from one of the following testing organizations:

• International English Language Testing System (General Training)
  • Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP-General)
  • Test d’évaluation de français pour le Canada (TEF Canada) to test proficiency in French
  • Test de connaissance du français pour le Canada (TCF Canada) to test proficiency in French
When the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) reviews each NOC C and D PNP application for completeness, they use the “Test required?” column, in the nomination spreadsheet, to determine if valid language test results should be included in the application.
can you please share the link for this page

KPSR

Star Member
Dec 14, 2020
please i need help
i sent my application paper base and the receiving was on 1/Dec/2020 but the IELTS copy which i sent was expired on 8/Nov/2020 because i did not know IELTS has only two years validate. now i got new exam so shall i send it separately or i have to wait IRCC to return my application
IRCC Mostly return application if any important thing is missed in someone application like any forms or signature missing on documents etc...

You Don’t need to submit new PR application..
You don’t need to apply for PNP extension or even you can’t able to apply for PNP extension until they return your application, because ur file is still in process you don’t have anything to show to ur province why u need pnp extension..

In the federal checklist, ielts equired
But they will not return your application due to expire ielts i think..

Because In paper based PNP application .. province already nominated us on behalf of our ielts results valid on that time.. but still you need to submit a copy of ur expire ielts in your federal PR application..

If you have a new ielts now , for the safe side
You should submit through webform by mention ur UCI no & receipt no etc...they will link ur documents to your application when they receive l

I go through the same process.
I also submit my new ielts after 6-7 months of my AR date & after submit my new ielts within 1 -2 week i got my AOR..
Even i don’t know they received my webform regarding my new ielts or not...
My ielts was expires in the starting of my PNP Process..

so i think your file will not returned...just submit ur new ielts through webform & after some day call to customer client center to make sure they receive ur new scores

Reactions: td88

MichaelL

Mar 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
IRCC Mostly return application if any important thing is missed in someone application like any forms or signature missing on documents etc...

You don’t need to apply for PNP extension or even you can’t able to apply for PNP extension until they return your application, because ur file is still in process you don’t have anything to show to ur province why u need pnp extension..

Because In paper based PNP application .. province already nominated us on behalf of our ielts results valid on that time.. but still you need to submit a copy of ur expire ielts in your federal PR application..

You should submit through webform by mention ur UCI no & receipt no etc...they will link ur documents to your application when they receive l

I go through the same process.,t
I also submit my new ielts after 6-7 months of my AR date & after submit my new ielts within 1 -2 week i got my AOR..

so i think your file will not returned...just submit ur new ielts through webform & after some day call to customer client center to make sure they receive ur new scores
i don't have UCI number since i am submitting with Occupation in Demand (Paper based) and not Express Entry, but i sent it through webform using UCI No:00000 as per their instruction
what is the AR and will i receive it for my case also (if i am not Express Entry) or i will receive AOR only

Reactions: td88

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020

I go through the same process.

For federal checklist, no IELTS is required for NOC A. He does not require IELTS and does not need to re-submit his application to begin with. But if IELTS is threre, does not hurt to re-submit via webform. In GCMS, they clearly state Language proficiency required? As N for eligibility evaluation. This is ofcourse compared with the submitted NOC code.

Last edited:
Reactions: Micheal737373

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
can you please share the link for this page
Also this is why it's important to have your info in signature. You NOC type, province, timeline etc... Very easy to help and provide opinion / guidance. Takes about few seconds to update signature. Had you done that before, I would have straightaway told to ignore IELTS. I also asked you if you need to submit IELTS and you mentioned yes. So, I assumed you were NOC C or D.

Others, please update your signatures as well. Thx

Last edited: