+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
i don't have UCI number since i am submitting with Occupation in Demand (Paper based) and not Express Entry, but i sent it through webform using UCI No:00000 as per their instruction
what is the AR and will i receive it for my case also (if i am not Express Entry) or i will receive AOR only
Refer to the link.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/language-requirements/requirements-provincial-nominees.html

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
One more of my friend got AOR today. Her AR is August 15th. August guys, our AOR is on the way. Her NOC was 0632. Is it essential NOC?
Don't think its based on Essential stuff. I know WP gets processed based on essentially. Dont think it has anything to do with PR. It takes 1 year + to process anyways, the PR.

Reactions: Micheal737373

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
For inlands like us who sent local RCMP PCC fingerprints, is this valid only for 6 months? If yes, then it would have been expired as we haven't got AOR yet. Will they request to do it again or they can not?

Journey to Pr

Jan 25, 2021
For inlands like us who sent local RCMP PCC fingerprints, is this valid only for 6 months? If yes, then it would have been expired as we haven't got AOR yet. Will they request to do it again or they can not?
No it was valid when yuu sent them ..... so don’t wry they will not ask for another one
Currently my whole waiting is for my file number .. I think it’s same in your case tooo
What’s your Ar

KPSR

Star Member
Dec 14, 2020
i don't have UCI number since i am submitting with Occupation in Demand (Paper based) and not Express Entry, but i sent it through webform using UCI No:00000 as per their instruction
what is the AR and will i receive it for my case also (if i am not Express Entry) or i will receive AOR only
AR :-Day when they received your PR application
AOR :- Day when you receive FILE no

now you only need to keep in touch with client support center to know that your documents is received, linked or not...

may be it takes some time to deliver because u send by 00000.. I think first your web form goes to main branch & when they find your application then they send to your assigned branch

may be you need to submit it again if you did any mistake during submission or if they will not be able to find your webform in their system .

you only need to check the revert of webform if you got any...
or touch with customer service to know your status