+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
What is the license? Is it work permit or another thing??
If your occupation is regulated in Saskatchewan, you must contact the regulatory body to learn what you will need to do to work in Saskatchewan.

Applicants to the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) intending to work in a regulated occupation must provide proof of eligibility to be licensed as part of their SINP application.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/to-work/regulated-occupations-and-licensing-requirements

td88

Aug 8, 2019
If your occupation is regulated in Saskatchewan, you must contact the regulatory body to learn what you will need to do to work in Saskatchewan.

Applicants to the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) intending to work in a regulated occupation must provide proof of eligibility to be licensed as part of their SINP application.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/to-work/regulated-occupations-and-licensing-requirements
Contact one of those will you?
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/to-work/regulated-occupations-and-licensing-requirements/saskatchewan-regulatory-bodies

It has link to the person who can issue your license. Because you’re working in the regulated occupation so you must have a license to work i believe

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
If you get any clarity about the need of Licensure requirement for PR application process please post here. I asked to SINP and IRCC and did not get any clear answer. So not sure after the nomination we need to renew or not for the PR application process. But to work I think license is required.
It all depends on your NOC and nature of work. I think the members in this forum, including me are not qualified to answer this very "specific to your job" question. I did NOT provide any license for OINP or the PR application. My NOC 2173 does not require me to obtain license to work.

Reactions: td88

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hm.. Thank you for your answer, it's pretty interesting. In my case info sharing is completed.
Ok, probably the flow may be different for different country of origins etc. Or the officer who marks security complete may have different rankings and expertise. Anyways, wish you and us good luck. Its sad to see all of our files in"Not Started" phase. Atleast I wish they "start" it and something gets happening. Not Started state is not acceptable and sad.

Last edited:

Manik111_

Jan 29, 2021
Hello,

Can you guys help me with something.

As i m still waiting for my AOR. I have applied for federal on August,2020.

Is it ok if i go back to india and come back after 3-4 months? Will it affect my federal file?

Thoa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
If you get any clarity about the need of Licensure requirement for PR application process please post here. I asked to SINP and IRCC and did not get any clear answer. So not sure after the nomination we need to renew or not for the PR application process. But to work I think license is required.
I'm not expert. This is my thought:
- You need your working status to maintain SINP
- In order to work, you need license
==> You need license anyway

Ishansimran

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Means most likely the reply to the " furtherance request for my daughter " was not sent to IRCC doctors by the panel physicians.

In my case, they asked for followup Xray after 3 months + sputum. Once we have done them, the panel physician doctor submitted the results to the IRCC doctors. The status updated to passed the very next day on GC Key and ECAS says Medical received. The IRCC doctors seem to act very fast.

In your case, it seems they are waiting for something. Call your panel physician and ask whats going on and why did you get furtherance?
it was blood test of my daughter for syphills again.
there was no issue with the previous test also i asked the physician and saw the report also
i do not know why did they send furtherance request

Reactions: JAHAR DAS

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
it was blood test of my daughter for syphills again.
there was no issue with the previous test also i asked the physician and saw the report also
i do not know why did they send furtherance request
Yes ok, but did your physician submit the new reports taken AFTER the furtherance request ? Or is he/she still analysing them? My panel physician was lazy/busy (I dont know, I didnt care) and she took about a month to upload the new results to the IRCC doctors. But once the new results were uploaded, medical changed to pass. So, call your panel physician and get triple confirmation that they sent out the new blood work results to IRCC. Also, I observed that all my medical results get updated in GCKey on the midnight of Wednesday (Thursday early hours). Even the furtherance request I received was on Thursday. If this is a pattern and not coincidence, you should see something updated tomorrow morning.

Please_Help

Jun 4, 2020
Hello everyone,
I just received the medical request in this morning. I have been submitted the upfront e-med sheet already and got the respond saying that it has been forwarded to the responsible department.
In this case, what should I do? Should I re-submit the e Medical sheet again?

Please advise.
Thank you very much and have a good day!

ress

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
Hello everybody,
I am not sure if it is even possible to answer this question at this point, but i have just received an email from cic asking for medical exam. I was wondering how likely for me to get PR before august? Could anyone speculate?
Thanks

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hello everyone,
I just received the medical request in this morning. I have been submitted the upfront e-med sheet already and got the respond saying that it has been forwarded to the responsible department.
In this case, what should I do? Should I re-submit the e Medical sheet again?

Please advise.
Thank you very much and have a good day!
When you submitted your e-med sheet, what was the GC-key showing? Medical in progress? Or Medical passed? Also adding your timeline to signature surely helps as there are tons of people in this 700 page thread.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hello everybody,
I am not sure if it is even possible to answer this question at this point, but i have just received an email from cic asking for medical exam. I was wondering how likely for me to get PR before august? Could anyone speculate?
Thanks
Congrats on MR, but a lot depends on what else is completed. Is your Security done? Eligibilty? Criminality? Your timeline ? Why not put it in your signature? Why not call them right away and ask the status of Eligibility, Criminality, Security and Info Sharing. That way, we/you dont need to speculate.

If everything else is passed and its just the medicals pending and you are healthy, then lot of chances for getting PR before Aug 2021.