+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

td88

Aug 8, 2019
Hey guys mine is showing complete ecas on 16 feb and it says u entered Etobicoke ircc office on feb 15 and become Pr... but I don’t recieve any letter nor my gc key shows approved and nothing showing like copr document or number .... does it mean my application is approved or not
I saw you have asked this question a million times. Why don't you try to call IRCC and ask, you only need UCI, passport #, Date of birth to inquire your information from the officer. If you've already called, what did they tell you?

Gur5904

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
I saw you have asked this question a million times. Why don't you try to call IRCC and ask, you only need UCI, passport #, Date of birth to inquire your information from the officer. If you've already called, what did they tell you?
Lol I called but it didn’t transfer my call to an agent the computer said they r experienced high calls u have any idea how can I call them...

td88

Aug 8, 2019
Lol I called but it didn’t transfer my call to an agent the computer said they r experienced high calls u have any idea how can I call them...
Call the IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100), from within Canada only, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm local time, except for statutory holidays). To speak to an agent, navigate through the automated messages by pressing 3-4-1-0 (or 2-2-1-0) . Try to wait until they say "Leave your phone number and we'll put you in cue, we callback later in the day" ,
Almost everytime i do this, i got the call back from IRCC within 1-2 hour. You don't need to hold your phone and wait buddy.

patelshubh96

Mar 12, 2020
I have my Paper based PR APPLICATION already in progress and i got AOR too!

Can i still create profile in express entry through CEC? if yes then how?
Yes you can. I did same. Just make sure you put YES in "Have you applied for PR before ?" and it will ask for file number. put in your Paperbased file number. All other process is same as you'd apply normally for EE.

td88

Aug 8, 2019
Yeah man, but still in tense situation. Because that crazy document status showing COPR valid till 02/27/2021.

And I don't know what's gonna happen if I haven't receive any call by 02/27/2021
I think they're gonna contact via email. They keep the power, they can extend to whenever date they want like, they published 75 draw points 2 weeks ago.