+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

td88

Aug 8, 2019
i never said i have ITA! i want to create profile for EE in CEC stream! I already have job offer with lmia and i am working in canada from 20 months! Although my CRS will be very low but as per my understanding there is no loss to create profile.

I just want to know that to create EE profile do i need to make seperate GC account ??
Becoz in my current acc i have linked my Paper based application
You can still create an ee profile within gckey, i had paperbased already linked to gc key but still can create an ee profile.

td88

Aug 8, 2019

td88

Aug 8, 2019
to buddies who want to create ee profile, check this link

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool-immigration-express-entry.html

then click check eligibility, you should have those ready:
-have worked at least 1 year in canada with only NOC O A B
-have your valid IELTS/ celpips result (month, day, year, band scores)

when you answer all the question,if you’re eligible, they will give you a code. You can create you ee profile with that code.

Again, click on the link above and answer all the question first,at this step, no need to sign in gc key to do this.
get the code, then we’re talking.

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
to buddies who want to create ee profile, check this link

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool-immigration-express-entry.html

then click check eligibility, you should have those ready:
-have worked at least 1 year in canada with only NOC O A B
-have your valid IELTS/ celpips result (month, day, year, band scores)

when you answer all the question,if you’re eligible, they will give you a code. You can create you ee profile with that code.

Again, click on the link above and answer all the question first,at this step, no need to sign in gc key to do this.
get the code, then we’re talking.
The applicant may need a new account with the other email address if they already have an account that has Paper PNP in progress.

harshit0057

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Finally showing "Complete" in ECAS and "Approved" in gckey.

But no COPR in message.

Showing COPR and COPR number in document status for me and my 2 dependents but the validity is only showing till 02/27/2021.

Could someone guide?? Should I apply for PR card or I will be receiving automatically, because they didn't ask for any photo yet

td88

Aug 8, 2019

But no COPR in message.

Showing COPR and COPR number in document status for me and my 2 dependents but the validity is only showing till 02/27/2021.

Could someone guide?? Should I apply for PR card or I will be receiving automatically, because they didn't ask for any photo yet
You can link your COPR number to the application in GC key and track its process like you did for Paper based application.

Congratulations man. You did it!

Reactions: harshit0057

td88

Aug 8, 2019
Okay, in category what should I choose "Permanent resident card"
1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.
2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages
3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"
4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"
5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES
7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here
8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.
9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down
10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview
11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.
12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.
13. If after clicking "Search for my application" it show no application found, click Try again and try to input all the values carefully again. Each day it allows you 5 attempts. It it still doesn't find your application, you can try again the next day.

harshit0057

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.
2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages
3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"
4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"
5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES
7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here
8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.
9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down
10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview
11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.
12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.
13. If after clicking "Search for my application" it show no application found, click Try again and try to input all the values carefully again. Each day it allows you 5 attempts. It it still doesn't find your application, you can try again the next day.
But There is no COPR documents. It's showing COPR number but can't open and expiry date is 02/27/2021

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
COPR number is in counterfoil document status but didn't receive any pdf file in GCKEY
Thats ok, you just input details from your passport or GCMS notes. You dont need the COPR.

Gujjar/00

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Manitoba Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
October 19, 2020
AOR Received.
September 02, 2021
Med's Request
September 02 medical passed initially but got a request for additional testing in a separate email
Med's Done....
Upfront medical on august 26, 2021

But no COPR in message.

Congratulations! Could please tell if you were and inland/applicant and also your dependents were they inland. Please share the timeline too

Thanks in advance

harshit0057

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Congratulations! Could please tell if you were and inland/applicant and also your dependents were they inland. Please share the timeline too

Thanks in advance
I am inland Yukon PNP 2 dependents AS: JANUARY 10, 2020 AR: JANUARY 20,2020 AOR: FEBRUARY 27,2020 BIL DONE: MARCH 03,2020 PAL: JULY 31,2020 3 Ghost updates on Oct 16, 22, November 2 2020 MEDICAL PASSED: November 02,2020 Decision made in ECAS: December 17, 2020 COPR: Feb 20, 2021

But it's valid till 02/27/2021

Quite crazy

Gur5904

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Hey guys mine is showing complete ecas on 16 feb and it says u entered Etobicoke ircc office on feb 15 and become Pr... but I don’t recieve any letter nor my gc key shows approved and nothing showing like copr document or number .... does it mean my application is approved or not

Gujjar/00

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Manitoba Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
October 19, 2020
AOR Received.
September 02, 2021
Med's Request
September 02 medical passed initially but got a request for additional testing in a separate email
Med's Done....
Upfront medical on august 26, 2021
I am inland Yukon PNP 2 dependents AS: JANUARY 10, 2020 AR: JANUARY 20,2020 AOR: FEBRUARY 27,2020 BIL DONE: MARCH 03,2020 PAL: JULY 31,2020 3 Ghost updates on Oct 16, 22, November 2 2020 MEDICAL PASSED: November 02,2020 Decision made in ECAS: December 17, 2020 COPR: Feb 20, 2021

But it's valid till 02/27/2021

Quite crazy
Yeah that seems little odd. Somebody got copr few days back with validity until December 2021. Hope you will get it sorted out soon.
Could you confirm of your dependents? Were they inland too or Outland. Thanks