+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Gujjar/00

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Manitoba Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
October 19, 2020
AOR Received.
September 02, 2021
Med's Request
September 02 medical passed initially but got a request for additional testing in a separate email
Med's Done....
Upfront medical on august 26, 2021
No nothing to worry
Just send them webform once you get AOR and explain that you made a mistake ,
Attach well addressed letter
IRCC understands that we make mistakes sometimes. But it is always better to check application 3 4 times before submitting
Thanks!

Gujjar/00

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Manitoba Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
October 19, 2020
AOR Received.
September 02, 2021
Med's Request
September 02 medical passed initially but got a request for additional testing in a separate email
Med's Done....
Upfront medical on august 26, 2021
Actually it is a COPR in my GCKey!!!!
Well I did not get any email yet but just a GU in GCKey and after I read the application update, it became Approved.
Guess I should receive the COPR letter tomorrow by email.
Congratulations!

• Haha
Reactions: jasonliuengr

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Well I did not get any email yet but just a GU in GCKey and after I read the application update, it became Approved. There is a new section in my detail view that is "Document Status". Showed my COPR valid until 2021/12/15. Not receive the actual letter yet.
Mind blowing. I wish I can see such a day soon. Congratulations. Good luck getting sleep tonight if you are in Canada and in BC. Njoy and party. Hope they are full on in clearing backlogs for us Ontarians ASAP. Njoy. COPR and PR card instructions follow in a day or two.

I am in same NOC as yours. May I know your country of citizenship please.

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021
Mind blowing. I wish I can see such a day soon. Congratulations. Good luck getting sleep tonight if you are in Canada and in BC. Njoy and party. Hope they are full on in clearing backlogs for us Ontarians ASAP. Njoy. COPR and PR card instructions follow in a day or two.

I am in same NOC as yours. May I know your country of citizenship please.
Thank you! I'm from Southern China. Good luck to all of you and wish you receive your COPR and PR soon!!

Reactions: phanikiran.kara

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Well I did not get any email yet but just a GU in GCKey and after I read the application update, it became Approved. There is a new section in my detail view that is "Document Status". Showed my COPR valid until 2021/12/15. Not receive the actual letter yet.
All the best for your life ahead
Enjoy

Kukupatel

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
It's all about CITIZENSHIP dude. That's I believe some times we misunderstood the plot as per our deep feeling of heart and do as that. By the end we stuck at certain stage and make OUR CASE MORE COMPLEX. So I advise to all members please take knowledge from here, use that knowledge to argue with Experts and Lawyers if they hesitate or deny to do as per you (If your are misunderstood they will explain what would could be consequences, because they have knowledge, expertise and most necessity EXPERIENCE). That will make you safe and all goes to good.

• Sad
Reactions: td88 and Visha2711

Kukupatel

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
What PNP stream? I really believe that most (or all) of them require you to be working. To be honest your question is so vague. When did you apply? Was your WP expired before you applied? Did it expire after your application was delivered to IRCC? When did your application arrive at IRCC office?
But the main question is: since you have a lawyer, why do you come here to ask? Honestly, I think that if you are paying for a lawyer, he/she should be able to provide you more reliable information than the people here...
As per some folks (experienced like your case) if you have expired WP, PGWP etc., CIC knows all about it. At certain stage they asks to provincials to confirm every particular case "If they continue your nominations or not?". in this COVID time all provinces are accepted it to continue your nominations. If you had Open WP and got your AOR then you should go for BOWP. If you had closed WP, find same NOC job asps and process LMIA rest is your lawyer better know what to do.

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021
Hello Guys, I noticed after I got my COPR, I am able to look up my PR card application in GCKey and link it to my account. Just click "link an application" as you did for the paper based one, select PR card and enter some information like the name and date of birth. Mine is like this in GCKey:

Application typeApplication numberApplicant nameDate submittedCurrent statusMessagesAction
Permanent Resident Card###########NameFebruary 16, 2021Pending registrationNone
Permanent Residency###########NameNovember 6, 2020ApprovedRead
Online Application###########NameFebruary 20, 2020ApprovedRead

If you have gotten your COPR, you should definitely link your application to check the progress. Since I don't have instruction on what should I do next, I will update the information after I got it. I guess I will need to go to take a photo for the PR card.

Edit:
After I refreshed it a couple times, it became "Submitted" instead of "Pending registration". Now I can track my PR card application just like the paper based application.;)

Application typeApplication numberApplicant nameDate submittedCurrent statusMessagesAction
Permanent Resident Card###########NameFebruary 16, 2021SubmittedNone

Last edited:

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hello Guys, I noticed after I got my COPR, I am able to look up my PR card application in GCKey and link it to my account. Just enter some information like the name and date of birth. Mine is like this in GCKey:

Permanent Resident Card###########NameFebruary 16, 2021Pending registrationNone

Since I don't have instruction on what should I do next, I will update the information after I got it. I guess I will need to go to take a photo for the PR card.

Edit:
After I refreshed it a couple times, it became "Submitted" instead of "Pending registration". Now I can track my PR card application just like the paper based application.;)

Permanent Resident Card###########NameFebruary 16, 2021SubmittedNone
Hi @jasonliuengr , Good to know. One question - Why did you raise tons of GCMS notes? What was your intention? Did you get replies to all of them? If so, how long did they take? I raised on Jan 14 2021 and no GCMS notes so far.

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021
Hi, Good to know. One question - Why did you raise tons of GCMS notes? What was your intention? Did you get replies to all of them? If so, how long did they take? I raised on Jan 14 2021 and no GCMS notes so far.
As we all know that GCMS notes will take a month to get it from when you apply. My progress was fast, like my application was updated once a week, so I was trying to get the latest status of my application that I ordered it mutiple times in short time. I know it kind of too frequent but I don't believe that ordering GCMS notes will do any good or harm to the application. I think the GCMS notes is automatically generated by the computer program. Until today, I only received one GCMS notes.

Last edited:

Please_Help

Jun 4, 2020
Congrats!

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
As we all know that GCMS notes will take a month to get it from when you apply. My progress was fast, like my application was updated once a week, so I was trying to get the latest status of my application that I ordered it mutiple times in short time. I know it kind of too frequent but I don't believe that ordering GCMS notes will do any good or harm to the application. I think the GCMS notes is automatically generated by the computer program. Until today, I only received one GCMS notes.
Thanks @jasonliuengr . The GCMS notes are not generated automatically. They are pulled and reviewed for removal of sensitive information by IRCC agents and then released. Thats why they take so much time.

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021
Thanks @jasonliuengr . The GCMS notes are not generated automatically. They are pulled and reviewed for removal of sensitive information by IRCC agents and then released. Thats why they take so much time.
Oh I just know that. :oops: I thought it's auto-generated. Thanks for the information, should have stoped myself from applying that much notes if I knew.

I just looked up something from my first GCMS notes they gave me. In the email they said (I thought it is system generated so I didn't read the email carefully): "Please be advised that we are currently experiencing a system glitch and for this reason some sections have been removed from the report. "
Yeah I think you are right.

Last edited:
Reactions: phanikiran.kara

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
99% of folks I spoke with today (all OINP guys) confirmed they have GU including me. Could be a result of weekend website glitches. So, be cautiously optimistic. Could mean nothing. We will know only tomorrow.
I have not seen GU for a long weekend as an OINP applicant :(