+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

harshit0057

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
You are inland?
And which province?
I am inland Yukon PNP 2 dependents
AS: JANUARY 10, 2020
AR: JANUARY 20,2020
AOR: FEBRUARY 27,2020
BIL DONE: MARCH 03,2020
PAL: JULY 31,2020
3 Ghost updates on Oct 16, 22, November 2 2020
MEDICAL PASSED: November 02,2020
Decision made in ECAS: December 17, 2020
COPR: ***Waiting***

Reactions: J20190911

Raulaji

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
I am inland Yukon PNP 2 dependents
AS: JANUARY 10, 2020
AR: JANUARY 20,2020
AOR: FEBRUARY 27,2020
BIL DONE: MARCH 03,2020
PAL: JULY 31,2020
3 Ghost updates on Oct 16, 22, November 2 2020
MEDICAL PASSED: November 02,2020
Decision made in ECAS: December 17, 2020
COPR: ***Waiting***
Thanks,
My timeline is
DM - 12-Feb-2021
Waiting for COPR
BC PNP

harshit0057

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Thanks,
My timeline is
DM - 12-Feb-2021
Waiting for COPR
BC PNP
That's great. I checked last week with those lazy IRCC officer and they said my File is in Vancouver visa office for finalization process because YUKON doesn't have their VO.

Don't know how long it takes :)

td88

Aug 8, 2019
It's all about CITIZENSHIP dude. That's I believe some times we misunderstood the plot as per our deep feeling of heart and do as that. By the end we stuck at certain stage and make OUR CASE MORE COMPLEX. So I advise to all members please take knowledge from here, use that knowledge to argue with Experts and Lawyers if they hesitate or deny to do as per you (If your are misunderstood they will explain what would could be consequences, because they have knowledge, expertise and most necessity EXPERIENCE). That will make you safe and all goes to good.
Hey @Kukupatel , here's what i've asked IRCC if i can apply more than 2 PR applications and received the answer from IRCC (long read)

The Express Entry (EE) is a system which includes an online account, through which IRCC chooses skilled immigrants as permanent residents. It manages applications for permanent residence under the following federal economic immigration programs:

We invite you to determine if you are eligible to immigrate under one of the above federal immigration programs before you start the EE process.

You can be in an EE pool for one year (the date is available in your account). Your EE profile will expire if you are not invited to apply within that time frame. A message will be sent through your profile to advise you once the 12 months are up. Find out what are the next steps if you are not invited to apply.

Important information if you are invited to apply:

You can choose to decline the invitation, in which case your candidacy will be put back in the pool, as long as you still meet the entry criteria and you may be invited to apply again. If you do not apply within 90 days and you have not declined the invitation, your invitation will expire and you will need to create a new EE profile and be accepted again in the pool to be considered in future rounds.

Our website contains a multitude of information such as the frequently asked questions about Express Entry. If, after consulting the information available on our website you have further questions, you may contact us.

Withdrawal of application - Centralized Intake Office - Sydney

If you wish to withdraw your application, we invite you to send us a signed written request before a final decision is reached in your file, as follows:

In both cases, please include:

• Your full name,
  • Your date of birth,
  • Your address,
  • The date you sent your application,
  • Your client ID/UCI (if you have one),
  • The type of application (e.g., sponsorship of my spouse),
  • The reason for the withdrawal, and
  • A copy of the e-Payment receipt or a copy of both sides of the payment receipt form (IMM 5401).
For sponsorship applications only, please also provide the following information about the principal applicant:

• Full name,
  • Client ID/UCI (if available), and
  • Date of birth.
Important reminder

If your file is being processed outside Canada, please also send your withdrawal request to the responsible visa office.

What happens next?

The office will review your letter and let you know if your request to withdraw has been accepted. Please note that a withdrawal request will only be considered if permanent residence status has not yet been given.

The amount of the refund, if approved, will depend on the processing stage of your application:

• If the processing of your application has not started, you will be refunded the total amount.
  • If the processing of your application has started, only the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) will be refunded.
If your withdrawal request is accepted, a refund should be issued within 16 weeks. If applicable, it will be given to the person identified as the payer. If it should be given to someone else, you have to give the name and address of that person in your request.

Multiple permanent residence applications

If you are applying to immigrate to Canada, there are many immigration categories available to you. Please note that the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) does not prohibit multiple applications*.

If an applicant has more than one application for permanent residence (APR) approved, the responsible office will advise them to choose the category/class under which they would like to be granted permanent resident status.

Once permanent resident status is granted, any other pending APR should be withdrawn and the applicant notified.

*For example, you may apply simultaneously for two different streams in the economic class (e.g., Federal Skilled Worker Class and Provincial Nominee Class).

Sincerely,

Myriam, agent 4551
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Anyone nominated under ONIP can share timeline for DM to COPR??
Have you ever ordered GCMS note? If yes, what is your secondary visa office? Can I know where you live? It will take time if Etobicoke office works for you.

Last edited:

Thad

Jan 23, 2021
January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

SINP Nominated
Application Sent : 19 Dec,19
Application received by CIC : 9Jan,20'

waiting for AOR............
Hi Giselass,
D

SINP Nominated
Application Sent : 19 Dec,19
Application received by CIC : 9Jan,20'

waiting for AOR............
SIngle- SINP Inland Application

AR- May 26, 2020
AOR- Dec 10, 2020
MReqst- December 30, 2020
Medical - Jan 15, 2021
Medical Passed- Jan 22, 2021
DM- Waiting

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
It's interesting how fast Vancouver's office work. Since my documents there based on GMCS
I am sure in BC but it is different by an office in Ontario. I saw Hamilton, Kitchener and Etibicoke. Hamilton and Kitchener office provide COPR in a day after DM. PR card also may be different by office.