+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

##Chahal98

Jan 6, 2021
Just copy paste the email that you got. Remove your information
Dear ,
We would like to acknowledge receipt of your application for Permanent Residence under the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP).
At this time your application is still pending completeness verification; however, after an initial review of your application, we note you have not provided a copy of the original of the following required document(s), as found at the following link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5690E.pdf
:
> Payment Receipt: The incorrect fee amount was received with your application. Please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/ to determine the correct fees.
If your documents are not in English or French, you must provide a translation with a certified copy of the original.
Our office noted that this application is currently registered on line with your MyCIC Account. If after 7 days we have not received your documents through your MyCIC account, your application will be returned to you as incomplete.
Application Number
Please note the application number assigned to your application at the top of this message. You must quote this application number in any future correspondence with this office.
Thank you for your interest in Canada.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative’s further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dear ,
We would like to acknowledge receipt of your application for Permanent Residence under the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP).
At this time your application is still pending completeness verification; however, after an initial review of your application, we note you have not provided a copy of the original of the following required document(s), as found at the following link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5690E.pdf
:
> Payment Receipt: The incorrect fee amount was received with your application. Please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/ to determine the correct fees.
If your documents are not in English or French, you must provide a translation with a certified copy of the original.
Our office noted that this application is currently registered on line with your MyCIC Account. If after 7 days we have not received your documents through your MyCIC account, your application will be returned to you as incomplete.
Application Number
Please note the application number assigned to your application at the top of this message. You must quote this application number in any future correspondence with this office.
Thank you for your interest in Canada.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative’s further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered
Pay the fees as soon as possible and upload through your account.

Kukupatel

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
Your friend did upfront medical so early in 4 months after AR. Recommend to do upfront 6 to 8 months after AR. The best case is 7 months after AR.
NOPE. He got same month AOR.
He asked one or two reputed Layers, they stated that if you do medical without MR and expire before your landing in Canada, you must be get second medical before further proceeding. It means if we do upfront and it expires before completion, we may definitely get it second time. Am I right?

Kukupatel

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
I think they’re going to pass the old medical the person did after the request......
Yes.
After conversation with his lawyer my friend also concluded that if UFM expires without any decision or your Landing you will get it second time.

Kukupatel

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
Because it creates different temporary files in system and visa officer have to find the application through pool
Ok I have a question how can upfront medical can cause delays in processing any reply should be appreciated
Also I have seen that whoever got their medical done upfront there processing time was faster ?????(
You can find that if someone submitted his/her medical after got MR, their medical had passed faster within 7-10 days. UFM are passed after 1 month or later. some are waiting after 1.5 months also.

Reactions: td88

Kukupatel

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
I have a question.
When we submitted the upfront medical, will we still receive the medical request? Or we will just wait until we can get the medical pass?
Thanks
Yes. It's system flow. if you done UFM, they have to pass it but they can only after MR. So if you notice that some UFM passed after they got MR.

Reactions: Please_Help

harshit0057

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
A
Just to clarify there’s nothing shown on your profile/signature
Aw.. no worry

Yukon PNP inland with 2 dependents
AS 10 January 2020
AR 20 January 2020
AOR 27 FEBRUARY 2020
BIL 03 MARCH 2020
BIOMETRICS DONE 04 MARCH 2020
RPRF/ADR 30 JULY 2020
PAL 31 JULY 2020
MEDICAL PASSED 02 NOVEMBER 2020 (extended from work permit)
Decision made on ECAS 17 December 2020
COPR ***waiting***
Don't know how long it take, should I contact IRCC or wait

Nkelly1212

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi everyone, i just logged in to my gckey again and the bar showing percentage of estimated completion is not there anymore? Does anyone know what happen?

RamKun

Jan 31, 2020
Hello Everyone..

Looking for an update from anyone applied around December 2019

Thank you in advance
Hi you are not alone,
don't worry I am here from November 2019. it is been a year no movement on my file or any update... just blank lonnnnng silence...

RamKun

Jan 31, 2020
and do you know the tranfer reason for your file ?? apply gcms
Since I have Lawyer Representing my application I can't link. IRCC responded they are hardly working to finalize older file and frontline's cases and decent progress on my file. I guess I need to learn to be patient for another few months.
Thanks