+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Singh190920

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
I check my data. Refer to the following link. No big difference of processing time from AOR to PAL among provinces. I guess Federal assesses eligibilty with their own data which provices already provided, no need to contact the province additionally. Let's see. Did you contact cic to know your eligibility pass. You might get passed eligibility without PAL.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/tereJ5SjxCXuCGxM8
@bbjeon38 yes i did few days after you contacted ircc and got same reply as you,eligibility and security still not started though it’s been around 15 days since then

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi, I can’t see the estimate time status bar in GCkey. Did anyone logged in recently and observe the same? Moreover couple of days ago the status in GCkey account was shown Application updated and after that it turned back to Submitted. I guess it’s Ghost Update,,,,, any advice/ comment from anyone here.

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Can anyone check the GCKey that if the estimate time status bar is shown? As mine does not appear since last two days.. any comment advise please...

Fabio P

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Can anyone check the GCKey that if the estimate time status bar is shown? As mine does not appear since last two days.. any comment advise please...
Same to me, why you are so worried about that? It happened before, just look at older messages in this thread. I just think we all need to be patient and wait. Once you got AOR, you know that the application is being processed, we are still very far from CoPR so just relax and wait for IRCC to do their job...

Sweni84

Feb 4, 2021
Hi guys, got my Aor today early morning, February 4. Ar July 31 2020. Single, Inland sinp. I never called for tfn, as I can’t see any benefit to it except clogging up the phone line. But sure great to have received the receipt, I hope things keep getting faster and smoother for everyone in the same situation! Good luck!

td88

Aug 8, 2019
Comment: yes, it has disappeared for 2days and it will show up again within 5days or a week. If something big happens/changes, they will formally inform on their site. They’re simply maintaining it.
Advice: water your plan, have a coffee, listen to music and chill for a bit.