+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

##Chahal98

Jan 6, 2021
Hello its almost 5 months I have sent my paper file through NSNP still wait8ng for AOR.How can we get temporary file number from CIC??

Mahbanoo

Star Member
May 11, 2020
I found something. It may be obvious to others, but it is interesting to me :D
Some weeks ago, I called CIC to ask about my temporary number, and they gave me a number that began with the letter X (like XEP*******). Today, I received my AOR and it is as same as the temporary number without X (EP********). Everything is the same, and they just cancel the X.
Also, when I go to the On-Line Services Website and enter my Application number, it cannot identify the information I provided, and it is weird to me :/

Reactions: PGWWPP and Izze bob

Shubham98

Jan 5, 2021
Some weeks ago, I called CIC to ask about my temporary number, and they gave me a number that began with the letter X (like XEP*******). Today, I received my AOR and it is as same as the temporary number without X (EP********). Everything is the same, and they just cancel the X.
Also, when I go to the On-Line Services Website and enter my Application number, it cannot identify the information I provided, and it is weird to me :/
What is your AR?

Reactions: Mahbanoo

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Strange but Interesting. What is your timeline?

Izze bob

Nov 18, 2020
1 - Yes
2 - Yes. before covid 2-3 months... now ... no suggestions
Nooo you don't need to as long you have the AOR, at federal level jobs don't matter, in the pnp it says in employer restrictions
No it’s same . Only difference is it has X infront for example XEP12345567 temporary and original Aor will be EP12345567.
I tried to link it in by keeping the EP******** instead of XEP and it didn't work. AR date is 29 June.

obatel

Star Member
May 31, 2020
Nooo you don't need to as long you have the AOR, at federal level jobs don't matter, in the pnp it says in employer restrictions
I tried to link it in by keeping the EP******** instead of XEP and it didn't work. AR date is 29 June.
AR 29 June and you already have AoR? That's very fast going by the current trend.....Anyway, congratulationa

vikramdabre

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
along with application no select option of place of birth, and give place of birth same as from your passport, exact same including comma if any .. then it will link. for me it did not work if I select passport info.. it only work with place of birth .. and if u do 5 incorrect tries then it will get lock for 24hrs

hope this help

Mahbanoo

Star Member
May 11, 2020
Strange but Interesting. What is your timeline?
LAA from MPNP- 21st Nov 2019
Application Submission Date: 5th Dec 2019
Application Submission Confirmation of Receipt: 6th Dec 2019
Assessment In Process: 15 Apr 2020
Information Requested: 10th May 2020
Submitting the additional documents: 12th May 2020
Employer contact: May 26, 2020
Assessment In Process: May 27, 2020
Assessment completed: May 29, 2020
Nomination Email: May 29, 2020
AR: June 12th, 2020
AOR: Jan 6th, 2021

Narinder 2680

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Question to all, I noticed someone has received the refund for the bio fee in this thread. Did you all receive the refund for bio? I haven't yet.
well , I had a same doubt when i received my medical on 7 Dceb. they did not started anything. I submitted on 9 th Dece and paseed medical on 20tj December. i have got Decison made on Ecas status. just waiting for COPR.
Please share your time line